Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Pirates Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Pirates Gamemode

Detailed description:
Pirates Gamemode (factions): Other servers have taken advantage of the movecraft plugin. However, when I have done research I have not found my servers that integrate the plugin with factions. Despite the 2 working so well together. Personally, items such as spawners should be removed to stop some people having loads of money ruining the server economy. By players not having loads of money they will have to produce small farms and then trade the stock with other players for money or items. This would also set up an opportunity for factions to perform ambushes and so on. Also, this game mode would be fairly easy to set up as it contains the 2 plugins (and potentially clearlagg to remove squids from the water as they cause lag). If you feel other plugins are necessary then they can be added. The map would be easy to make as the flat world preset water world would be perfect. Also if a shop was added it would only have to contain seeds, ship materials (that are stated in the config files), and potentially spawn eggs for cows which would be expensive (but the leather would be valuable to players as it would be the best source of armour).

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
Other

Reason:
So I've been recording a series for a youtube channel on a little server I made with some friends. On the server, i had the Lovecraft plugin installed which allows players to make ships and aircraft. These vehicles come with cool features such as torpedos. We thought the fights we were having on the server was fun. That's when it hit me it would lend itself so well to factions. With the torpedo and bombing features raids would be made possible without glitching. I really do think it would breathe a fresh start into factions.

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dVEul7hG78

Status
Not open for further replies.