Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: Permissions For Allies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllanV2

Suggestion:
Permissions For Allies!

Detailed description:
Like everyone who plays on the Op factions 2 server, you can teleport to any home even if it is claimed or not.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Many factions have members that are corrupted, is that leaves the faction is has home at the base ..... It is after entering the faction of another player, can teleport to the old base! It is invading a base without passing layer! This is extremely annoying!

Example:
If a player that has home within your base, can use / home base if you have as allied with the faction. If it does not appear in the chat: You can not do this!

SlooWZy

I like This suggestion,is true is so not just enemys raid my base or bases anyone for /home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikayu

-1 For sure..
First off you didn't explain your argument properly.
Secondly.. what's the point of factions if you can not /home to other people's claims. If i sethome in someone's base, and went to spawn for a bit. How am i supposed to get back? Non-Donators can not use /back so /home is a must. Factions is all about raiding so just deal with it I guess...

shadow1755

Epic Pika
sorry fam, i don't like other people to set home and ./home in my place i will vote -1

Status
Not open for further replies.