Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: organized staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
organized staff

Detailed description:
so i was just going thru my friends projects forums... and i saw the thing that all staff have a time to reply. and if they dont, they get warning (they have 15 in total. when they reach it, they get demoted.) also, since they get paid for being staff, they dont get as much money as they would, if they replied. here is examples (taken exactly from them. so it could be changed and tweaked in here)
type of threat-time to reply-what punishments
ban appeal - 2 days - if the staff member that banned him didnt reply, he will get -0.30 eur from their monthly salary. as well as the player that got banned will be auto-unbanned
bug reports - 1 week to reply and 1 month to fix- -0.50 eur of their monthly salary if not replied. -3 eur if not fixed
staff apply - 2 weeks to reply 1 month to make final decision -2 eur for not replying -4 eur for not making final decision (for developer applies all responsibilities are for project owner)
reports - 2 days - -0.20 eur from their monthly salary. (every sub-server has their moderator so if it was reported on factions, then it will be taken from factions mods salary)
suggestions - 5 days to reply and if it gets many ''+1'', then there is 1 month time to get it in game. -0.40 eur from their monthly salary if not replied (again its only for the sub server mod) and -3 eur if its not in game after 1 month

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
as much as i can see, the staff team there is very organized and i think that this is one of the reasons why. and as much as i can see, in pika staff organization needs to be very much developed. maybe not all staff needs it as much as others do, but this is a way to make them more organized.

Example:
wont put the projects link here cuz it would be advertisement...

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Look, this suggestion could be good for another server or something along those lines but it can't work here. The reason is that we don't get paid at all since we've actually only volunteers as Smoothy said and the other one is that every staff member's activity is checked. S0, no need for such a system as it doesn't fit here on pika.

Desiiweee

Banned
We are not payed because we applied for nothing in change but if we get payed then sure why not :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.