Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: OpPrison | Make the time for rankup 60Seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

OreoPlayzMC

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
OpPrison | Make the time for rankup 60Seconds

Detailed description:
When you /rankup it's annoying that you have to wait 600Seconds before ranking up again. Make it 60Seconds only. Not me only who hate this. :c

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Prison

Reason:
Because it's ANNOYING.

Example:
#60_Seconds

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Why is there a cooldown on it anyway? Sounds like a useless cooldown...

I am not sure if someone already has stated this already, but my guess would be the timer is there incase of someone Rich donating to someone that is poor, they can't go from A to prestige H within 5 minutes of spamming /rankup. Kinda smart in the grand scheme of things.

OP
OP
OreoPlayzMC

OreoPlayzMC

Pika Lover
Ok, just starting this question off by saying I haven't too much prison, but how would it spam chat? I thought the idea of rankups were that they were spaced out anyway since you need to reearn more money to get to the new rank? Isn't there some kind of grinding that acts as a natural cooldown? Genuinely interested
60players in prison daily if u gonna /rankup it gonna spam chat as 60players playing lawl understand?

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
60players in prison daily if u gonna /rankup it gonna spam chat as 60players playing lawl understand?

Sigh, I get that. There's people playing. What I'm saying is, even if we remove the cooldown entirely, isn't the spam going to stay at the same level it is with the cooldown? Having to earn money to get to the next rank should be the cooldown. If people are gaining ranks every 60 seconds, it's because the ranks aren't hard enough

Kamerplant

Veteran
Will bring this up on a staff meeting, thanks for the suggestion i think this would be a great idea :)
Locking this thread for now

Status
Not open for further replies.