Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: OpFaction Events and Enchantments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resfeber_

Pika Member
Suggestion:
OpFaction Events and Enchantments

Detailed description:
As you can tell, OpFactions is slowly fading away and the player count is decreasing as time pass by and in my opinion, creating events would both enhance the player's experience on the server and help keep the players coming back.

Events might be e.g Koth, Purge (like the movie where all safezones are pvp-enabled for a certain amount of time) etc, etc.

About the enchants..... The current prot 15 is OP, yes I agree, but it comes so easily..... In my opinion, to enhance the player's gameplay experience, Pika should increase the enchantment level to where it is a maximum of prot/ sharp ~50. Keep the max prot/sharp available in kits at 15 but then add a system to where we could spend in-game money to increase the sharpness and protection level of our gear. Make the enchantment level harder to obtain the higher the enchantment level. This would definitely add to the objective of the gamemode besides mcmmos.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
OpFactions is slowly getting boring after a month or two of grinding and that is why players are not as interested. By adding this update, it would both help enhance the player's gameplay and also keep the player interested in OpFacs....

Example:

Status
Not open for further replies.