Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: OPFacs needs reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

defman

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
OPFacs needs reset

Detailed description:
Ok since the reset is comming atleast people say so we need the Biggest Update ever for OpFactions so here are some ideas I thought of and saw others typing that in chat.

1. New In Game ranks-

Why Do I want it: Ok the ranks.. They are Awsome, you need to work to get them, and they have been the same for 2-3 years! So why don't add new ranks with Interesting kits, abbilities and maybe /f pow bosters +5 starting from Batman

2. Gen Buckets-

Why Do I want it: Well Gen Buckets they are starting to get famous in the Faction community and they are helpful in base building (Trust Me We need them). Some people say that if you add them then the economy will be ruined. Well If you don't OverPrice them then its not.

3. Add new kits-

Why Do I want it: I want it so people can Enjoy their kit Starter becuase that Is the only kit with puch bows and will be needed if new ranks come up.

4. New crate keys-

Why Do I Want it: Crate Keys for now are broken and I relaized well atleast in "The Faction Remake" That there will be KoTHs so where is the KoTH Key? Also other keys like Event Keys or money keys would be great

5. Custom Enchants-

Why Do I want it: Well McMMo in PvP if you have the best Axe and armour you just instantly know that you will win because you instantly pop them and the players can't defend against that sure if you add CE there will be GoD players, but still PvP isn't the main thing in Factions.

6. Add more events

Why do I want it: Well Most faction servers from time to time have events right so where is Pika with the events?

7. Improve AntiCheat:

Why Do I want it: Hackers... you go pvp there are three guys fighting each other 1 of them is your ally you jump in to save the ally and there is a hacker that pops all 3 of you and gets the stuff seems fair huh? Well AntiCheat shud have an AutoBan permissions like 1hour ban if antiCheat is acting up so staff can take action in to the hacker.

8. /shop

Why do I wan't it: So you the Staff Team don't mess up the /warp shop and players can't find exploits and /shop is way esier so you can build on site and or raid os you don't need to go /warp shop.

9. Envoys:

Why do I want it: Envoys are just like droppartys, but every one don't have to wait on staff its sceduald and can make every one happy and also make them go on a tresure hunt!

9. GKitz and boses-

Why do I want it: Well If custom enchants get aded well what would be a Custom Enchant server without GKits and Boses with GoD gear.

10. HeadHunting-

Why do I want it: Headhunting plugin is really great you have to grind to progress in to the server and buy spawners witch increases F top value witch Increases more raids and way more people so its a big Win!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Well I posted this 2nd time so more players can see it! And i need some response to my ideas.

Example:
GenBuckets save me!
From Side: http://imgur.com/qGY7bQM
From Top: http://imgur.com/BS9qFaK

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
other servers will be focused on more right now, servers that need the reset/revamp more

MECHAME

Veteran
Yoeri and the administration team are working on updating the servers. Be patient.

I also liked your suggestion and sent it to higher staff members to check it out.
Thanks for suggesting.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.