Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Suggestion: OP SkyBlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
OP SkyBlock

Detailed description:
There is few upgrades that i think needs to be updated/changed
1. remove glow stone from /warp mine
as probably most of you know, no matter what tool you have, it will always mine at same speed. so if you have, for an example, eff8 pick that you just bought from token shop and you can mine most of the blocks instantly, but then there is glow stone that takes very long to mine. and that is just annoying that its there
2. Remove packed ice from /warp mine
the reason is simple. most of the players uses fortune instead of silk touch. and it drops itself only if you have silk touch on your tool
3. add command /token exchange (its just an example)
when you are mining or grinding and you have reached level 10 but you dont know what to do.. to go and get tokens from it or to just keep mining. well i'd suggest to add /token exchange and it will exchange your 10 lvls to 1 token as it is in /warp token without going anywhere

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
explained up there

Example:

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
just when posed, i thought of 1 more thing..
add /backpack or /echest or something like that
for me personally when i go to /warp mine and i mine, sometimes i dont know that to do... to sell everything or to sell everything but treasure blocks or to go to my island and put them all in chest or to sell everything and buy blocks for is level later. so it would be nice if you could do 1 of those commands and just keep them for later...

nd618

Supporter
+1 , I like your ideas, it will take less time for exchanging tokens and storing blocks .

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
OP SkyBlock

Detailed description:
There is few upgrades that i think needs to be updated/changed
1. remove glow stone from /warp mine
as probably most of you know, no matter what tool you have, it will always mine at same speed. so if you have, for an example, eff8 pick that you just bought from token shop and you can mine most of the blocks instantly, but then there is glow stone that takes very long to mine. and that is just annoying that its there
2. Remove packed ice from /warp mine
the reason is simple. most of the players uses fortune instead of silk touch. and it drops itself only if you have silk touch on your tool
3. add command /token exchange (its just an example)
when you are mining or grinding and you have reached level 10 but you dont know what to do.. to go and get tokens from it or to just keep mining. well i'd suggest to add /token exchange and it will exchange your 10 lvls to 1 token as it is in /warp token without going anywhere

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
explained up there

Example:
just when posed, i thought of 1 more thing..
add /backpack or /echest or something like that
for me personally when i go to /warp mine and i mine, sometimes i dont know that to do... to sell everything or to sell everything but treasure blocks or to go to my island and put them all in chest or to sell everything and buy blocks for is level later. so it would be nice if you could do 1 of those commands and just keep them for later...

1. Agreed
2. Disagreed.
3. This is a master+ command
4. /echest is a donator command

Proioxis

Pika Member
I agree with #1 glowstone has nothing to do at all.
With no.2, No Idea, i think it should be fine cuz we still mine it fast so not a problem.
No.3 its a donor command like Camper Roy said.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
I'll tell you right now that /echest will never be a member command.

Status
Not open for further replies.