Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Suggestion: Op Skyblock suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighknight

Suggestion:
Op Skyblock suggestions

Detailed description:
First off, Mob farms barely work you get like 2 zombies in 10 min which is really bad and buying mob spawners isnt easy. I think that building a mob farm is more fun than having a spawner plus beginners cant buy spawners because they dont have money so if you would change the difficulty to normal or hard.Also, nether stars have no use; you cant craft beacons you can only sell them for 4.5k which is pretty bad and also the fly enchantment is pretty bad as you have to be holding the item in your hand which makes you unable to build so i would suggest making it enchantable on armor so the wearer could wear the piece of armor and fly and can also build.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
because mob farms are horrible/nether stars are useless/ the fly enchantment is useless for building

Example:

your friend :)

I thought you can make beacons with nether stars?
no, you can't :l, nether stars are useless
op_skyblock is kinda hard for beginners and I agree with you in 2 things the /fly and the crafting for beacons (also you can only but 12 beacons on your island I think and they need make is more like 100 because its ops_kyblock and they aren't laggy so there) they fly enchant cost 1k tokens which is very expensive for op and normal player it's really hard to get it + you can't use it while building or something

if you make the rates of mobs higher the price of spawners will decrease and players will use mobs farm so kinda bad and good at same time

Status
Not open for further replies.