Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: Op Factions 1 Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quentin

Suggestion:
Op Factions 1 Reset

Detailed description:
Since pika-network had been under-going a few problems along with a few rolebacks in the past couple of days, I would suggest to have a full on reset for pika-network. Balance, mcmmo and non-Donor rank reset as the economy is now very unbalanced, some non-donors are resorting to hacking as the donors are way too overpowered thanks to the mcmmo they gain from the perks. (This post is not biased what so ever since I am, myself a donor on opfactions 1)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Long story short, the reset is to balance the gameplay and the economy

Example:
Example Stated above

Function

OP Factions was reset not that long ago. Resorting to hacking is not a great idea because people with high MCMMO can literally obliterate hackers anyway. People spend their money on the game to get ahead of everyone else. By reseting the server their money loses value, as a result of this you will have less Donators, without Donators there isn't any money, if there isn't any income there is no server.

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
We had an Op-factions1 reset before 2 months, means there isn't any reset anytime soon, because it's not planned yet, if there is a reset then you will get informed on the forums, have a nice day.

Moon_420

Banned
+1
But Pika has other schedules first like Classic Skyblock Reset/Prison/Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.