Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: not family friendly chat/toxic chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
not family friendly chat/toxic chat

Detailed description:
there wouldn't be some rules that are in regular chat:
- Annoying Other Players: Warning » 1 hour ban » 4 hours ban » 1 day ban » Permanent Ban
- Disrespecting Staff / Builders: Warning » 4 hours ban » 1 day ban » 1 week ban » Permanent Ban
- Negative Behavior: Warning » 1 week ban » Permanent ban
- Swearing: Warning » 4 hours ban » 12 hours ban » 1 week ban » Permanent Ban

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Discord

Reason:
sometimes i forget that rules like those exist (because i tend to act like that in other places and its hard for me to get back)
also. sometimes there is situations where you want to talk like that but you cant because you can get punished

Example:

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So do you want the community to annoy, disrespect staff/players, have negative behavior and swear?

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Lel having a 100% non-toxic minecraft server is like dipping your foot in acid and expecting It to come back with 11 toes..

ali99

Epic Pika
this should be denied...
staff may close this thread

nd618

Supporter
I don't like it, it can significantly affect the younger population ( behavior ) .

RandomAzdin

Some of your named punishments are too high, I'm not on discord that much so I dont know how its going there but if its really that bad you could lower the punishments.

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
+1

its usually not bad to have a place where you can talk comfortably without fearing that you will get banned

also, if you dont want to see the chat, you can simply not enter it...

is it possible to age restrict Discord chats?

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
+1

its usually not bad to have a place where you can talk comfortably without fearing that you will get banned

also, if you dont want to see the chat, you can simply not enter it...

is it possible to age restrict Discord chats?
glad that there is at least 1 person that doesnt roasts me here.
and yea, i am an admin on my friends server and we have thing like that in forums... and its rly useful when you dont want to be formal... you can be like free and talk whatever you want to talk about and however you want to...
good point... maybe if those that dont like it, they can just not enter...
i know that its possible to set a server as ''NSFW'' and when you try to enter there, a message pops up with text that you need to be at least 18 to enter that chat... so it could be made like that ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.