Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: Normal factions is DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrywelch

Suggestion:
Normal factions is DEAD

Detailed description:
Hi i am an active player in factions for the last 4 years and i have slowly watched factions die from 200 players online constantly to only about 20 players online constantly.

My reason for this thread is ideas you ( the staff ) can consider to make factions more entertaining.
Ideas -

/fly for members in their own territory: This will decrease the Pay2Win and will also decrease the difficulty of members to make bases. This will increase competition therefore more players too

More faction power for players : By this i mean is that faction players will have about 25 faction power instead of 10 because alot of more bases will be built = more competition = more players

Allow any player to place gen buckets : This is probably my most reasonable suggestion in this thread because members just cant make bases. If you look at /f top in factions you can see that there are only about 4 factions or even less who actually have bases with IG's. Every other member just has a unclaimed base underground with only about 2 blazes. Only a few members have a lot of igs and that is because they took advantage of the hack recently that gave everyone 200million. Allowing every player to place gen buckets will increase the number of bases made in the server , increasing the opportunity of raiding and also increase competition which players would love.

In the end all of these ideas link up to each other and will increase the number of players playing factions and more donors will come back . also players will donate more to see how interesting factions has become.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions

Reason:
If you look at /f top the economy is messed up. Only donors are at the f top because they have the ability to have /fly to make bases and extra f power , also gen buckets.

Example:

commandorhys

I 100% agree .. normal factions lost alot of members ...back in 2014 it was great, and very competitive . I want to see it like that again

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
think that those suggestion great. because factions for me has always been about raids, protecting bases, pvp. but players cant do it as fast as donators can. so they are going to be left behind.
but on the other hand. they can watch ads thru /ad and get adpoints

OP
OP
H

Henrywelch

think that those suggestion great. because factions for me has always been about raids, protecting bases, pvp. but players cant do it as fast as donators can. so they are going to be left behind.
but on the other hand. they can watch ads thru /ad and get adpoints
you do realize they removed /adshop and only about 3 players got coal ranks from /adshop because it takes members atleast 7months lol

Andaveth

Pika Member
Good job henry i like your suggestions.
i hope they wil add it to make the faction server more fun

-Proraptor-

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
As factions player I completely agree, and here are some more suggestions that could be implemented:
*smaller map, something arround 10k x 10k -> current map is too big for playerbase factions have currenlty
*end which would be lower -> current end is 100 blocks high, I suggest making it atleast 50 blocks high so people can make decent base without need to blastmine or mine in general
*mercy period at beginning og map -> TnT should be disabled first 5 or 7 days so people can make stable bases, there were some cases where donators did raids first week on small bases with barely any protection but grinders made inside, players which got raided were done for that reset as they lost their source of money
*adding /shop -> if that gets added raiding and playing in general will be easier(example: you are in middle of raid and you miss 1 repeater, you have to /warp shop, find it in shop, and then teleport back, well with /shop player could just click on the menu which appears, he would find redstone and close the menu in barely 4 seconds)
*/F top rewards -> if players don't get anything why would they compete, reward could be anything from small powerboost to buycraft money
*factions certanly need more events -> raid or pvp events

OP
OP
H

Henrywelch

As factions player I completely agree, and here are some more suggestions that could be implemented:
*smaller map, something arround 10k x 10k -> current map is too big for playerbase factions have currenlty
*end which would be lower -> current end is 100 blocks high, I suggest making it atleast 50 blocks high so people can make decent base without need to blastmine or mine in general
*mercy period at beginning og map -> TnT should be disabled first 5 or 7 days so people can make stable bases, there were some cases where donators did raids first week on small bases with barely any protection but grinders made inside, players which got raided were done for that reset as they lost their source of money
*adding /shop -> if that gets added raiding and playing in general will be easier(example: you are in middle of raid and you miss 1 repeater, you have to /warp shop, find it in shop, and then teleport back, well with /shop player could just click on the menu which appears, he would find redstone and close the menu in barely 4 seconds)
*/F top rewards -> if players don't get anything why would they compete, reward could be anything from small powerboost to buycraft money
*factions certanly need more events -> raid or pvp events
i agree :D

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
i was thinking about this. and its actually not servers fault. its players fault, because all the good players go to premium servers where is more pros. and here, in pika, cracked server, there is so many players that are noobs (im not saying that every1 is bad, cuz i know some good players, but most of player base is noobs) ...or hackers... :/ so what happens is that the 10% of good players a.k.a. donators and few defaults get good stuff, but the noobs dont know how to do it. and they are left behind. or if they are hackers, they get banned. so the problem is player base, not server (thats what i think... idk if its true)

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
And how do you think to prevent noobs getting left behind? There is no way that other people are going to supply them or help them, its factions, toxic community, if you are left benind its your problem.

Other big problem on current factions, which made lot of people quit are hackers, most of them are supplied by donators as they have brand new p4 u3 sets, ultimate axes, bows, lot of gapps. Player joins server, no one ever saw him but still he is geared up better than some donators. There are 2 posibilities here, either they are getting supplied by donators or they are donators themselves which hack on alt and VPN in idea of getting more stuff.

OP
OP
H

Henrywelch

i was thinking about this. and its actually not servers fault. its players fault, because all the good players go to premium servers where is more pros. and here, in pika, cracked server, there is so many players that are noobs (im not saying that every1 is bad, cuz i know some good players, but most of player base is noobs) ...or hackers... :/ so what happens is that the 10% of good players a.Ok.a. donators and few defaults get good stuff, but the noobs dont know how to do it. and they are left behind. or if they are hackers, they get banned. so the problem is player base, not server (thats what i think... idk if its true)
the only reason noobs are left behind is cause only donors can place gen buckets and it is extremely hard for members to make bases without /fly.

DODE2K

Veteran
Emm actually some really Good suggestions that i hope get Implemented in the next update

Like most of the suggestions
But /shop is too op for a factions server
/fly for members and more power for members is debatable

But the rest of the suggestions not bad

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
Command /shop isnt too op, lot of faction servers have it implemented. It makes it easier for everyone, for raiders, for base builders, for anyone tbh.

OP
OP
H

Henrywelch

Emm actually some really Good suggestions that i hope get Implemented in the next update

Like most of the suggestions
But /shop is too op for a factions server
/fly for members and more power for members is debatable

But the rest of the suggestions not bad
/shop is actually a good thing cause that means one less of a warp and members having /fly in their own territory just means more op bases and btw thanks for being the only staff reading this and taking apart of this Dodek, would be much appreciated if you bring this thread up in the next staff meeting ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.