Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: NEW YEAR 2018! EVENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryAngelo

Suggestion:
NEW YEAR 2018! EVENT!

Detailed description:
Hi! I'm AngryAngelo. I want you to inform all players that they will come to lobby 1 on 31.12.2017 at 23:30 where we will all be waiting for the new year together. When it will be 00:00 we will all write in the chat "Happy New Year! :D Yay!" and fire the fireworks. Also, one of you will write a command / title ... will be displayed "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!"

I think it will be so cool! :D
Thanks for understanding! ;)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Because I think this will be so cool. Also, I want players to having fun. Everybody will be fire fireworks!

Example:
There's no example! :)

Plane

No thanks, everyone has different timezones, I live in Australia some people live in USA.

DragonForge

Rare Pika
IF its morning here in Philippines,Its night time there in USA.If its night time here in Philippines,its morning there in USA

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
NEW YEAR 2018! EVENT!

Detailed description:
Hi! I'm AngryAngelo. I want you to inform all players that they will come to lobby 1 on 31.12.2017 at 23:30 where we will all be waiting for the new year together. When it will be 00:00 we will all write in the chat "Happy New Year! :D Yay!" and fire the fireworks. Also, one of you will write a command / title ... will be displayed "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!"

I think it will be so cool! :D
Thanks for understanding! ;)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Because I think this will be so cool. Also, I want players to having fun. Everybody will be fire fireworks!

Example:
There's no example! :)

Its a very nice idea, a lots of people will spend the new year alone doing nothing and this event was great to everybody can enjoy the new year s eve. Hope somebody help you organize this

OP
OP
AngryAngelo

AngryAngelo

Its a very nice idea, a lots of people will spend the new year alone doing nothing and this event was great to everybody can enjoy the new year s eve. Hope somebody help you organize this
Thank you ;)

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Or what u think guys if there will be a new year room in ts3 and a bot in everyhour tell where is midnight at that time. Would be great and who is not home can join too on phone.

@Machaku @Whitei520 @DusanVasicCoa @TheBearoKingHD

Sorry for tag just because we run out the time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.