Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Suggestion: New Lobby Design, Hotbars, and Mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaoLiangSheng

Pika Member
  • Server
    What server is the suggestion for?
  • Hub/Lobby
  • Suggestion
    Tell us more about your suggestion
  • Well this is optional but its not really needed to be changed the design of the lobby/hub.
  • Hotbars, I have a suggestion in adding more stuff in the hotbar instead of the old one [Lobby Selector,Speed Buff,Hide Players,Site,and Store]. This are the new hotbar that I think should be added in the lobby/hub [Game Menu,Lobby Selector(If there are more than 1 lobby in the server),Teleport Bow,Change Password,Speed Buff(I hope Speed Buff will add like the fastest speed that is in minecraft than speed buff 3),Hide Players,Vote Links,Site,and the last thing is Store] and there should be a arrow in the inventory so the teleport bow can work. Also the arrow can be called like (Teleport Fuel).
  • Mechanics, The meaning of mechanics what I meant is that you can double jump and have a jump boost with some sounds to it. (If you have any question about this fell free to ask me)
  • Reason
    Why you think server should have that
  • My Reason is simple, I know there are a lot of players coming in to play the server. By these suggestion it would make the player feel more comfortable in playing the server with these new suggestion I have made.
I hope this suggestion will be added :)
If you have any comments and suggestions fell free to comment :)
More information: Sorry if my suggestion in hot bar is painfull for the eyes to watch :p

Last edited:

CloudAP

Veteran
Hub resets like every 2-4 months. and its really impressive how our builder manage to do that.

teleport bow isn't necessary as selections are very close. Just want to say you might wanna check the server first as some of it is already added :p

OP
OP
XiaoLiangSheng

XiaoLiangSheng

Pika Member
Hub resets like every 2-4 months. and its really impressive how our builder manage to do that.

teleport bow isn't necessary as selections are very close. Just want to say you might wanna check the server first as some of it is already added :p
Thanks for the reply but what kind of suggestion is it in the server?

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
^Considering the server isn't 1.9 ....

The teleport bow is useless since the current hub is small and only has the one portal

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Again with 1.9 things? Oh well but remember ADHD thats going to have to wait.... Until the server is ready...

ADHDspot

Veteran
^Considering the server isn't 1.9 ....
sticker,375x360.u9.png

DirkieXP

Banned
I like the suggestion, will bring this up in the staffmeeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.