Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: New KitPvP Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasparisMC

Pika Member
Suggestion:
New KitPvP Server!

Detailed description:
I'd love to see some new kitpvp servers, for instance OPKitPvP with high level enchants and maybe even GKits!
Or even combining CE (Custom enchants) and OP (Over power mode) into 1 kitpvp server!
-It could have challenges for items/money/keys and alot more things!
-Also more crates would be nice like kill crates or ad crates to add more variety
-./duel and ./trade
-Guilds! ./g create ./g invite and such to make teamwork possible since kitpvp isnt strictly FFA
-KoTHs and Supply crate event! (The way i imagine it is having a sypple crate event every 30-45 mins and KoTH somewhere around 30-60mins)
And much more!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It isn't one

Example:

PriorHx

Pika Lover
This sounds a lot more like an HCF or a Kit Map to me... Which wouldn't be so bad.

Moon_420

Banned
I personally want a server using KitBattle plugin which has it's own Coin System, It's own Scoreboard and many more features and OFC Donors will have special Kits but It will give Noobs a chance so they don't have for example Leather Armor and Donors have Prot 5 Diamond Amor thats bad just saying... So if KitBattle is added most of the PvP will be with Soup and not with Potions as of now so yeah It's just my Opinion... Yeah..

OP
OP
GasparisMC

GasparisMC

Pika Member
that would be more of a SoupPvP server, i prefer pots/gapps

Status
Not open for further replies.