Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: New gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

79lb

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
New gamemode

Detailed description:
Pika could have new gamemode instead of the unactive gamemode called "Lab". I believe, that playerbase will grow enough to keep that server alive.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Reason for this suggestion is to replace "Draw game" or as you might know "DrawIt" with "Lab" gamemode. Why? Well, Lab gamemode is kind of inactive, no players, server is 90% of the time kinda dead, no one plays there. As well I don't know any other cracked server own game named "DrawIt" or "Draw game", it's kinda similiar to Buildwars, only where you get the theme to draw and you need to draw it, but others have to guess it.

Example:
I can't provide any example right now, sorry c;

Tyranny

Pika Lover
-1 Kit-map will soon be added according to DutchFarmerHD's thread.

OP
OP

79lb

Legendary Pika
Ok, since new pvp game is coming, it's ok, I just thought about non-pvp gamemode so people could actually chill, theres Like few +-2 fun gamemodes, but they're mostly pvp. Creative, maybe skyblock and survival are the gamemodes to play for non-pvp players. Just wanted to add this here ^^.

Keep it cool, everyone ^-^

Narumi

Pika Lover
adding or replacing more gamemodes is pointless because if they added or replace gamemode. it might just have a lot of bugs and it will cost more money i guess for them and more work for the owner so don't ask for more game modes the staff will just plan for that if they will add something or not but first they need to fix bugs in other game modes ;) neutral for me.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Does removing useless gamemodes wont release some lag off the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.