Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: New Gamemode In PractisePvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinebillixYT

Suggestion:
New Gamemode In PractisePvP

Detailed description:
Its baseicly a gamemode where u start with no items!
You spawn in a small room ( 5 block circle) in the air and the rest is void. You punch each other with your fist untill you hit the other player in the void!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
It is a new and fun gamemode and very popular in some servers! I think a differend kind of gamemode like that will attract more and more players!

Example:
Just a new gamemode like the others but with no armor and better for practising your pvp skills as the player doesnt win for having more healing but getting more hits!

Thank you for your time and effort!
In-game name: ProUnicorn

AyeDu

Epic Pika
I wouldn't see this as a good gamemode to be added to Practice. It would encourage more players to use anti kb and hackers would dominate that server. Plus, players can do the exact same thing with lava acting as the void and build a platform, probably in parties. You're probably referring to sumo battles, which are popular in parties but this suggestion would get a -1 from me.

79lb

Legendary Pika
sumo would be nice idea, although AyeDu, pika has hackers all over the gamemodes, you can't get rid of them ;_;
+1 from me

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Agree getting a closer look at practice now its in a normal stage and it handles lag great,a new gamemode wouldn't hurt the server.
+1

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I support this idea, sumo is a fun gamemode and it will help staff catch more hackers!

wiktor598

Pika Lover
I think this would be a nice addition but as mentioned before many hackers will be living on the server but nice idea +1

Status
Not open for further replies.