Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: New customized enchants

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
New customized enchants

Detailed description:
How about adding up new custom enchants on the /warp tokens board.
*Enchants
Reach
Grip
Explode

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
I'll explain each:
Reach: (95-315 tokens) Reach is a rare kind of enchant, or something like that. This will help you to reach something. To be clarified. The player's radius blocks is 6-8 blocks in mining. Adding this can make your mining farther than before (from 6-8 to 8-10 and so on). For pickaxes only. You can include the swords and axes but i wouldn't do that because that will be an advantage for the player
Grip: (125 tokens only) This is something to prevent someone to unarm you in pvp. (IDK if it is great for everyone but it can make you save you favorite sword/pickaxe). If you don't want that idea, don't include it (all kind of tools)
Explode: (175 tokens) I've suggested this once and i will suggest this again... This is an enchant which will make you weapon explode (has a chance so that its fair enough). This is only for bow enchants. To make it effective, use an arrow target someone, and BTW there is a chance it will not explode...

Example:
I saw the reach enchant here :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbcAKuFOFVI
That "Pick that axe apart" weapon. LOL
But the other two. Just think of it...

Old_Prophet

The Pika
your 'reach' will give you tons of alarms in anti cheat plugins......

Status
Not open for further replies.