Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Murder mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzwebby

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Murder mystery

Detailed description:
Well everybody knows what murder mystery is from hypixel its a so fun game and its amazing allot of players will love it its amazing game you can watch videos for it on youtube its an amazing minigame

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
its so fun and pika doesnt have that much minigames so i just want to help the server :D also its a fun game and allot of player will love to play it

Example:
its on hypixel and youtube
for plugin download : https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/minigame-murder-mystery-bungee-multi-arena-mysql-support.36894/
for tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwURtuWUDTc
p.s.: the yt vid is not mine and the links just for help

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
+1 i can tell that murder mystery is actually a fun game.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Well let me add to the suggestion:
Suggestion:
Copy Hypixel. Id love if Pika would just be..., Hypixel.. wouldn't that be great, no?
If you didn't know that pika copied bed-wars... so, theres a chance that this suggestion could exist.

marion29

Well let me add to the suggestion:
Suggestion:
Copy Hypixel. Id love if Pika would just be..., Hypixel.. wouldn't that be great, no?
Copying 1 minigame is not going to make pika another server :/

+1 for me I like new minigames :D

Arceus

Legendary Pika
i think this will not be accepted as pika already copied Bedwars and Build battle from hypixel.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Can we add this to the minigames Moon_420 suggested?

Have a lovely day,
Death

OP
OP
itzwebby

itzwebby

Epic Pika
guys i know it would be amazing and it wopuld be more amazing if they copied hypixels one its an amazing game

Moon_420

Banned
+1
- Why? Because it's great Game
- Copying Hypixel? No, Hypixel didn't invent Murder Mystery also if that's how servers work then Pika is biggest copy-cat why? Because it has all the Games that other servers have too. Does that make it copy-cat? No.
- Copying Hypixel? If we go to this logic then why's Bedwars is same like Hypixel's

OP
OP
itzwebby

itzwebby

Epic Pika
But... bedwars is the same as Hypixel.. If you copy games like factions or bedwars there is honestly nothing wrong with it, but I think Pika purposely copied Hypixel's bedwars. Ah well IDC
actually i played bedwars on hypixel and i noticed a defference they got some ideas from them but they didnt mainly copy it

OP
OP
itzwebby

itzwebby

Epic Pika
I'm still iactivateMC behind the hood. ;)
what i minute u r iactivatemc doode i didnt know u i guess u dont remember me when u where iactivatemc but we played together once or twice

Status
Not open for further replies.