Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Murder Mystery minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanXxRusherFTW

Suggestion:
Murder Mystery minigame

Detailed description:
Hi there, i would like to suggest a new server. Murder Mystery is a game that released on a server and it's being popular. So i suggest to create that server.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Well, i want Murder Mystery to be added cause i would like to have that minigame in our server.

Example:
Well, it's a minigame where you randomly spawn as a detective, murder or an innonect by a chance. There's some special places where you use it with paying some gold (There's some gold in places, they respawn every minutes). Murder can throw sword by clicking right click. A detective spawns with a bow and 64 arrows, murder and detective can kill instantly with 1 shot.

ruzyxo

Veteran
I kinda like the idea, but please give us more details.

ruzyxo

Veteran
do you even know what murder mystery is?

I used to play it on hypixel as the link the 'Camper_Roy' has sent, But I meant to give more details so people who dont know the game will get to know it better.

xFreshie_

Yeah, I suggest adding this minigame, I have played this on other servers and it is really cool.

BioDemention

Suggestion:
Murder Mystery minigame

Detailed description:
Hi there, i would like to suggest a new server. Murder Mystery is a game that released on a server and it's being popular. So i suggest to create that server.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Well, i want Murder Mystery to be added cause i would like to have that minigame in our server.

Example:
Well, it's a minigame where you randomly spawn as a detective, murder or an innonect by a chance. There's some special places where you use it with paying some gold (There's some gold in places, they respawn every minutes). Murder can throw sword by clicking right click. A detective spawns with a bow and 64 arrows, murder and detective can kill instantly with 1 shot.
That sounds AWESOME

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Sounds cool, but personally I'd prefer if all the bugs and glitches are first fixed in the gamemodes that are already existing before new ones are introduced.

BeastBrower

Pika Member
yes thats true . Its wil be hard to play if lags and bugs dont be fixed

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Sounds cool, but personally I'd prefer if all the bugs and glitches are first fixed in the gamemodes that are already existing before new ones are introduced.
finally i can agree with you. I've always hated when new people come and suggest for new mini games while the current game modes aren't maintained as they should be so yea. -1 for murder mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.