Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: MURDER MYSTERY MINI-GAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YT1

Banned
Suggestion:
MURDER MYSTERY MINI-GAME!!

Detailed description:
If this SERVER can have a MURDER MYSTERY mini-game it would be awesome. Some cracked server already has a MURDER MYSTERY and i hate playing on other server and switching to a new one. This server could be a lot better (its already GOOD) if you can manage to add a MURDER MYSTERY mini-game.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Just want to add new MINI GAME

Example:

Zrotix

Epic Pika
This has been suggested multiple times. However, I kind of disagree on this one. When Murder Mystery came out on Hypixel, I was excited at first. However, it is not as popular as it used to be. I think that Bedwars is enough for now.

BladeXen

Pika Lover
This game is from other server and this game got suggested already (Not sure if it's denied), I don't think that they will add this because this is a idea of other server.

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Actually hy**xel didn't orginiate murder mystery It was Hi**Mc who orginated first.So i think pika should not copy other servers.Even though they made bedwars Exactly like hypixel.

BRxwe

Pika Member
I think we should wait until we remove some servers first that havent got many players on and then maybe implement murder mysteries

Roy_

Legendary Pika
nah murder mysteries is pretty boring imho. -1.

LOLOF

Rare Pika
I mean, pika already copied bedwars from hypixel so why just copy more.... They should add a minigame that doesnt exist yet.

Moon_420

Banned
Hypixel doesn't own Murder Mystery also there's an another cracked server who has a Murder Mystery not to mention it. And multiple other Premium servers who has it.

your friend :)

the truth, if they add it the first week will be hype af but its be dead after 20days or less they will not waste they time

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
You want similar mini game like Town Of Salem, just go there play it if you really want this type of mini game.
-1 from me.

Namali2.0

This game is actually fun and many people will enjoy it! Who cares if it is from another server because aren't you trying to have some fun? Plus it would be good for crack users such as I :p! If you don't like this mini game you either can't pvp, you are not open minded to other ideas and suggestions, or just haven't played the game! I could say more about my opinion but I think you get the point! lmfao

Zrotix

Epic Pika
This game is actually fun and many people will enjoy it! Who cares if it is from another server because aren't you trying to have some fun? Plus it would be good for crack users such as I :p! If you don't like this mini game you either can't pvp, you are not open minded to other ideas and suggestions, or just haven't played the game! I could say more about my opinion but I think you get the point! lmfao
I don't really think that Murder is a "pvp" game. I also have a premium account and previously played Murder Mystery, but it DOES get boring after a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.