Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: more staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
more staff?

Detailed description:
Hello,

Pretty much haven't seen a single staff member in bedwars idk why honestly not gonna ever play it b/c there are multiple hackers in each game.

Easy solutions

1) Get more staff
2)An anti cheat that actually catches bhoppers/people who fly in bedwars

Things that will happen if these don't occur
1) probably over time no one will play it due to the large amount of hacker roaming freely

So please consider this

P.s Kinda salty lost 3 matchs so far due to hackers flying/bhopping....

Thanks,

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Bedwars= a lot of hackers

Example:

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Then what's the point of recruiting more staff members as that is one of your suggestions. If a player can come back after receiving an ip-ban (after being reported against), why would we need more staff members... to keep on banning that player?

Which is why I said get a better anticheat as it would be more effective in banning hackers then staff

Olly

Pika Lover
+1 But I don't think staff get their ranks on bedwars :/

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Every server has a hacker, you can't find a server that has no hackers but staff are currently recruiting more staff members. I neither agree nor disagree with this suggestion

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Good day player!

I definitely agree with what you suggested. We need more staff in Bed wars. There are few things though:

1. Please take note that Bedwars is a new gamemode. As much as we wanted to be prepared 100%, the server is in alpha stage. Along with bugs on maps and connectivity, there are still other bugs related to permissions, staff commands, etc. I understand the frustration but please be patient.

2. Getting more staff is not as easy as it sound. Think about it, say we hired a trial helper in arcade games, it will take about 2-3 months until that new staff can be promoted to pvp helper. We can't just let someone ban without trainings, you know!

3. This is a cracked server, probably the first one to have bedwars. Hype is real, players are excited. I hate to break it to you, but there will always be hackers in a cracked server because making a new account is absolutely free unlike.. *cough* some premium servers.

4. You cant always see most staff in pvp servers because they are in vanish.

I hope you are enlightened by a few problems we are facing as a staff team today. Don't worry though, there will always be progress and we are working towards fixing these.

For the meantime, if you see a hacker, record and report him. Even a 30 sec recording is enough to record a hacker.

Last edited:

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Good day player!

I definitely agree with what you suggested. We need more staff in Bed wars. There are few things though:

1. Please take note that Bedwars is a new gamemode. As much as we wanted to be prepared 100%, the server is in alpha stage. Along with bugs on maps and connectivity, there are still other bugs related to permissions, staff commands, etc. I understand the frustration but please be patient.

2. Getting more staff is not as easy as it sound. Think about it, say we hired a trial helper in arcade games, it will take about 2-3 months until that new staff can be promoted to pvp helper. We can't just let someone ban without trainings, you know!

3. This is a cracked server, probably the first one to have bedwars. Hype is real, players are excited. I hate to break it to you, but there will always be hackers in a cracked server because making a new account is absolutely free unlike.. *cough* some premium servers.

4. You cant always see most staff in pvp servers because they are in vanish.

I hope you are enlightened by a few problems we are facing as a staff team today. Don't worry though, there will always be progress and we are working towards fixing these.

For the meantime, if you see a hacker, record and report him. Even a 30 sec recording is enough to record a hacker.
So is this thread's problem solved then?

StepUpStylish

Pika Member
I would say that more staff are needed as well i would love to be a helper in classic skyblock. That is why i am saying this.. :D
And also because i think skyblock doesn't have that much helpers and a lot of spamming take place there.

_AllMight_

Pika Lover
There's enough staff in arcade + you should know that the staff cannot be online for 24/7 and they need help from us (the members) to make the game clean from hackers, and you can help them by recording and posting a report on the forums.
About the anti cheat, pika has a really good anti-cheat.

ObbyT1st

Staffs are working on the Anti-Cheat Bedwars is a new gamemode need to give them sometimes to work on it . But having more staff is also good for the players and the server ;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.