Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: More Moderators in Eggwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon-Lee

Suggestion:
More Moderators in Eggwars

Detailed description:
Good day!

Ive played eggwars for a long time and hate to see the game being ruined by hackers! All that is needed is more moderators or helpers to restrict the amount of hackers playing the game! I can help if you need as I play very regularly.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Eggwars

Reason:
The game is being ruined by hackers who make the game unfair and most of the time unplayable. This is how the server loses gamers,

Example:

Butliquor

Veteran
hmm, actually, staff are always there in every server. you just don't see them. they're on /v, so hackers won't see them cause if they saw a staff member . they will instantly turn off their hacks. which leads us to nothing. so i see this thread pointless....

Carissia

I agree and disagree because the server has inough Moderators for now and the server has a really good Anti-Cheat too, so imagine those Hackers, Hacking right now on Eggwars, I promise you that they will only play 5 or 6 matches until they get banned and I agree because there are alot of Hackers on Pika so staff should be a bit more active and be aware of all of them.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
My apologies for being inactive. Ill do my best to be online 24/7 and server you guys by banning them hackers.

OP
OP
B

Brandon-Lee

I agree and disagree because the server has inough Moderators for now and the server has a really good Anti-Cheat too, so imagine those Hackers, Hacking right now on Eggwars, I promise you that they will only play 5 or 6 matches until they get banned and I agree because there are alot of Hackers on Pika so staff should be a bit more active and be aware of all of them.

I totally agree and dont see this thread as pointless as hackers legit playing multiple games after each other without getting any ban or anything.

MouraThat

Veteran
I understand your concern so I'll explain two things
a) hackers always outnumber staff not all staff have permissions to moderate on Eggwars so their is a limited staff which cant always beat hackers.
b) its hard to moderate Eggwars because its just about luck which player you tp to and especially because there is no chat or /report its hard for us to find them

Conclusion : i'll see what I can suggest about making it easy to find/report hackers and also staff will try and be more active!

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
If you think more staff=less hackers then you aren't capable of assisting Pika's community.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika

Anteuhs

Pika Member
Yea
Suggestion:
More Moderators in Eggwars

Detailed description:
Good day!

Ive played eggwars for a long time and hate to see the game being ruined by hackers! All that is needed is more moderators or helpers to restrict the amount of hackers playing the game! I can help if you need as I play very regularly.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Eggwars

Reason:
The game is being ruined by hackers who make the game unfair and most of the time unplayable. This is how the server loses gamers,

Example:

Status
Not open for further replies.