Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP Suggestion: More donor perks for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxPro_NoobxX

Suggestion:
More donor perks for fun

Detailed description:
Nick with colors for Ultimate and above/ /ks top (kill streak top) / /ktop (kill top)/ /ltop (leveltop)/special trailes for donor/ color chat for Ultimate+/ add kill streak top at the boards/ donator chat/ [item] voucher/ fix all voucher (super rare from koth)/ uniqe crate/key/ custom enchants (maybe)/ Teams (like factions) four players maximum cant hit your Team and other team commands (like faction ones) /t join /t invite /t promote /t kick /t demote and so on

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
Because, i feel pika kitpvp is getting like what every server kitpvp is i feel the following perks above may make pika kitpvp special and interesting for other new players and be more fun in general and may let members be interested to buy your ranks more often (the custom enchants may be fair for members and donors so new players don't just quit and leave)

Example:

xCoolThe

Pika Lover
+1, I like the gang roles, good suggestions, it should encourage the donors to play more, and more players to get interested in buying ranks for more advantages and perks.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I actually agree with a majority of these suggestions except maybe custom enchants and donator chat. Teams existed in the pasts in the form of 'gangs' and it'd be nice if they were reintroduced and minor improvements like /kstop would be great. +1

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
good day player

thanks for your interest in improving pika-network.
Unfortunately we have decided to deny this suggestion.

LOCKED and DENIED

Greetings from NoL1mit

Good evening,
NoL1mit

Status
Not open for further replies.