Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: Making raiding more profitable and f top economy under control

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspvp

Banned
Suggestion:
Making raiding more profitable and f top economy under control

Detailed description:
1) put a max limit on bal
2)making spawner not stackable in inventory, ec and pvs
3)put a max limit on faction power
4) creepers dropping TNT in place of gunpowder

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions

Reason:
1) because lot of ppl rise there f top value from that and if there balance go over 25mil they will have to spend it
2) most of people keep lot of spawner in there ec or pvs and put them all when it's time for f top and there value keep on rising because they never get raid
3)some factions have power over 1000 which make them very hard to raid
4) currently creeper spawners are useless because igs do same thing

Example:
1)25 mil max
3)500 max power

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
I dont agree with power and balance thing. First of all if you put cap on balance people will transfer money to alts so again, no point for it. Other thing is power, currently there are factions with over 1k power, that is true and you are in one of them. You can't put cap on that, players paid fair for that power becouse of that same reason-to not get raided. Putting cap on power would not make sense as many donators will argue, it simply isn't fair. Stackable spawners are not something I would like to see, it would just make it harder for smaller factions which have to store stuff in enderchests. For thing by number 1 I would say remove /balance from /F top and it will fix it, no need for cap then.

Status
Not open for further replies.