Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Make the Classic Skyblock economy better

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Make the Classic Skyblock economy better

Detailed description:
So if you play classic sky block regularly you would've noticed by now that the server is based on a factions economy, spawners are the main source of money. For a sky block server to have an economy where the main source of money is spawners is sad. I also wanted to point out that spawners such squids cause a lot of lag since they're not really stacked and keep on spawning over and over. The staff has been trying to fix the amount of lag on islands caused by spawners by just raising the spawner value higher and higher, which is not the solution to this problem. To fix this you need to raise the value of farm items such as carrots, melons, pumpkins, cactus, seeds and etc. to encourage the players to build farms that don't cause as much lag as squids spawners, the main source of money right now on the server.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
Increasing the value of farm items will not also help with the economy and lag, but it will also help the members that are trying to get some money and not trying to spend hours grinding blazes. If you are going to argue that spawners take long to get and pay up after time, take a look at how long it takes to build a nice efficient farm and at the end of the road it is a sky block server, not a factions one.

Example:
Match the value of farm items to ink sacks or at least increase the value that farm items sell for because they are very low and they really need to make it look like a sky block server economy, not a factions one

~ Logically ~

Banned
Tagging @Thepoisonivyy won't do anything.

All she really does is just repeat what the entire Staff or others have said. Not much of a voice of reason if you ask me.

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
Well in my opinion,
The prices in the shop is too overpriced to the prices players make in Auctions, Auction House. How are those players starting a new island make it so that the prices in the shop will satisfy their own taste in build and in making their island unique to others if their only resources is Wood and Cobblestone...
and yes the server is getting faction based... Island top, Spawners.

Lower Shop prices based on how players sell the items and add more blocks in shop...

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Well in my opinion,
The prices in the shop is too overpriced to the prices players make in Auctions, Auction House. How are those players starting a new island make it so that the prices in the shop will satisfy their own taste in build and in making their island unique to others if their only resources is Wood and Cobblestone...
and yes the server is getting faction based... Island top, Spawners.

Lower Shop prices based on how players sell the items and add more blocks in shop...
Yeah this new update is more pay to win friendly, honestly TOO friendly

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Tagging @Thepoisonivyy won't do anything.

All she really does is just repeat what the entire Staff or others have said. Not much of a voice of reason if you ask me.
You see, informing players that constantly play on the server to give me a hand that's the only way we will make a reason. Half of the players that play on pika don't even know there are forums.

I just need opinions +1 or -1 not criticism about the people that I tag, mostly sounds like you commented that because you really didn't have anything else to say.

saifrehman

Pika Lover
Members are always reaching out to donaters for help, and all the donater are /baltop and /is top if this isnt proof the server is pay to win then I don't know what is.

~ Logically ~

Banned
You see, informing players that constantly play on the server to give me a hand that's the only way we will make a reason. Half of the players that play on pika don't even know there are forums.

I just need opinions +1 or -1 not criticism about the people that I tag, mostly sounds like you commented that because you really didn't have anything else to say.

No, I said that because you were totally brain dead for tagging her in the first place. She doesn't have a voice of reason, nor do you. And that should be clear considering you're the one saying "Make the economy better" with a picture of Goku. Half of the donators don't do anything. They sit around on their island with the 300k they just donated for, wondering what to do. Leave, never to be seen again. And the people on /is top. They couldn't care less about the other players because in their eyes, you're beneath them.

Donators are exactly the same way, but they end up being cocky children (like most people are on Pika) with not a particle of logic. This thread has turnt into you trying to become Pika's Skyblock's Savior to you making up probably the most useless point I think i've ever heard.

It's pay to win, and it's trash that it is. It's the way you live with it. Don't like it? Buy premium and go on Badlion or Vanic.

Raysh

Well u only donate when u like the server, and 90% of the time you donate quz Ur good at a specific server (skyblock in this case). Idk why but its true. But yeah the other 10% donates Just to get Fame From non donators OR whatever, in that case its pay to win yeah

Raysh

No, I said that because you were totally brain dead for tagging her in the first place. She doesn't have a voice of reason, nor do you. And that should be clear considering you're the one saying "Make the economy better" with a picture of Goku. Half of the donators don't do anything. They sit around on their island with the 300k they just donated for, wondering what to do. Leave, never to be seen again. And the people on /is top. They couldn't care less about the other players because in their eyes, you're beneath them.

Donators are exactly the same way, but they end up being cocky children (like most people are on Pika) with not a particle of logic. This thread has turnt into you trying to become Pika's Skyblock's Savior to you making up probably the most useless point I think i've ever heard.

It's pay to win, and it's trash that it is. It's the way you live with it. Don't like it? Buy premium and go on Badlion or Vanic.

What is Ur problem? Dont start a fight here. Someone Just want to do a suggestion. Keep IT that way

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
The new skyblock is updated so people would make more farms and less spawners. If im just a member I could be in baltop too, however it would take much time because I dont have perks like fly or kits. It's not impossible, it just requires much more effort. Baltop right now is consist of both donators and members tbh. Same with top islands.

I think they raised the prices of spawners because the owner wants fewer people to be able to get it. It causes lag. One time in opsb, dutchminerHD said the server would perform well if there are only 200 spawners active. At that time there were 1200 active spawners. So yeah i think that explains a bit why they made it harder to obtain spawners. Im not saying this is the only reason, but it might be part of the reason

Still, +1 for raising the prices of items that are sold to shop. Right now cactus farm is the most profitable auto farm but it only sells for 2$.. So the progress is slow. Also, its not for sale in /warp shop ._.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Logically, you are amusing me. Insulting me with colorful words does not make you smarter. The person who posted this thread wants opinion from people who actually play in the server. All these players want is for pika to be better-both for donators and members and staff. Im not kissing any staff's butt. This is me standing by my own opinion and I choose to look at both sides-staffs' and players'. Unlike someone who complains to a server he doesnt even play.

Ps. Relax :p

~ Logically ~

Banned
Keep in mind, reading that post is just the same level of amusement as "my colorful words".

saifrehman

Pika Lover
#Cactusfor$5 #ImNoob #PayToWin #GainingPosts #PikaEconomyIsRuined #StaffAreCorrupt #Ivyy'sColourfulButt

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika

1. my picture isn't Goku it's trunks
2. I Am a donor and I care about every single player on the Classic Skyblock server maybe you should've made friends before leaving the server, but with the big mouth and ignorant brain, I know why no one wanted anything to do with you.
3. I dont sit around my island and get 300k out of nowhere I work for it, We build farms and maybe because we don't like to get bothered working we just ignore everyone and that's where you're getting your point
4. people on /is top are us we are #1 and we care about others as much as we care about ourselves. If someone needs help with something they know to ask me and as long as they have a reasonable reason to why I should help them I do.
5. Am a donor am trying to inform staff about the problem about the servers being 'TOO' pay to win, you act like most servers aren't pay to win
6. There is not point other than fixing the economy given here, If you are not playing on the server I don't know hat you are even doing here. Just leave with your toxicity and leave us all alone.
7. I do own a premium account just that I like to play on pika mostly since that's where I first started playing Minecraft and that's where I think I best fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.