Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Make Suggestion Posts not count

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Make Suggestion Posts not count

Detailed description:
ok, there has been some gihting in a thread ( https://pika-network.net/threads/suggestion-remove-the-suggestion-forum.41650/ ) about post farming in suggestion threads.
My thought is, make suggestion section like off-topic, and don't count posts for form post counts.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
So people can't post farm

Example:

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Hmm, this looks like a controversial subject to me.

To begin with, the suggestions forum is indeed a source of posts for many people while still not considered post farming. That is because the opinion of various different people can be express about a subject and be helpful to its OP. Expressing your opinion ab0ut a suggestion in my opinion shall not be considered as post farming as it could prove to be very helpful. On the contrary, what should be considered post farming is a person saying '+1' or '-1' in every suggestion he sees. I believe that if he backs that response with solid reasoning it should be of no problem. For example my response should not be considered post farming as I'm putting solid effort and time to write it but if i just said '-1', then that'd be post farming. Furthermore, expressing your opinion about every suggestion is productive and helpful to the people reading through the suggestion as it leads them to form a more 'fair' point of view without being biased in any way. So no, it shouldn't be classified as post farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.