Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: make bad sportsmanship punishable

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
Suggestion:
make bad sportsmanship punishable

Detailed description:
in practice, there are a lot of people who say stuff like "ez" or mean things, i want to make that punishable

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
I feel it is a necessary change because there are too many people out there saying "EZ," "HAHHAHHAHA," and stuff..... I hate it when people are rude, so I would love for that to be punishable

Example:
http://pasteboard.co/9NDqBTkBu.png (just an example, but a LOT of people spam that when they win)

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Uhu, she is but she also is a part of the old community. I am sure she doesn't like the way it changed so many.

"To assume makes an ass out of u and me" ~Someone at some point

Old community new community, its all the same. People come and go, but the friends who play on the server stay. My core servers like survival and factions are still the same. I don't care about how "the server has changed". The server is not meant to change based only on what I like. The only thing I don't like about "the newer community" is that the servers are super freaking laggy, but lets be honest, Pika has always been laggy

Thav01

Veteran
Thanks for suggestion, will be discussed and considered, but as many players said, it is a Pvp-Server, it is to be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.