Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Make a staff-complain topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiccoMGE

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Make a staff-complain topic

Detailed description:
Player can complain about staff

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It is because, if staff isn't doing they job, players can complain about the staff like mod below. Staff can improve their attitudes and behavior, and be more mature.

Example:
Some staff just being immature sometimes and don't do their jobs. I know staff will reply this with some immature things...

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Make a staff-complain topic

Detailed description:
Player can complain about staff

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It is because, if staff isn't doing they job, players can complain about the staff like mod below. Staff can improve their attitudes and behavior, and be more mature.

Example:
Some staff just being immature sometimes and don't do their jobs. I know staff will reply this with some immature things...
We don't need to add another channel for Staff report. You can contact any admin if you have report about a staff member with proof. And they will help you with the report.

ruzyxo

Veteran
I remember once you came into public chat at discord asking such mad questions, after I answered you, you were like "I didn't ask you but thanks"

Oh, here's proof: https://prnt.sc/jojs8e // https://prnt.sc/jojsdg

So define "staff is not helpful" when you don't ask them for help.

DODE2K

Veteran
It's not a bad idea could happen (here on the forums)

But for now, if you want to report a staff Contact an administrator or the manager
and if you are complaining about them then contact the owners

Status
Not open for further replies.