Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Lower rank prices on galactix

Status
Not open for further replies.

PernicaTeodor

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Lower rank prices on galactix

Detailed description:
Galactix might be dead, but there are still some players that play it, mostly there is 15+ people on galactix throughout the day. First of all, the starting donator rank is 10 euro, you don't get much for that except the one time kit and ability to make god armor... But the problem is the fast unexponential raise of the prices, after 10 there is 25, 50, 100 and 150 euro. There is some logic behind it.. There isn't much ranks, we'll just pump up the prices. No. The prices should be lower, not everyone can afford 50 euro to get a rank. It would be nice if e.g. Stormtrooper rank was 5 euro, after that Yoda with 15, Darth Vader with 35,
Skywalker with 60 and Chewbacca with a hundred euro.. Those don't have to be the prices but you understand my point. I think that galactix ranks need cost lowering. I, personally, can not afford 50 euro to be able to mine spawners, and I think there isn't much people on galactix that can, All in all, no matter how dead galctix is I think that the prices should be more fair.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Galactix

Reason:
I think this would make many players happy and you would just earn more money, nobody is buying ranks this way.

Example:

Aurifex_

Pika Lover
I think the prices are good for the ranks :p

Thats just me \o/

RiccoMGE

Pika Member
Hey, I'm Stormtrooper rank at galactix... I still play galactix.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
it has been this way since galactix has came out, noone has ahd a problem with it so -1 for me. this is unnececary

Status
Not open for further replies.