Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Suggestion List - The Balancing Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
Suggestion List - The Balancing Update

Detailed description:
OP Prison - The Balancing Update
This thread includes a list of all my suggestions for the next season of OP Prison. My main focus is on game balancing, fixes, and changes to existing features. If new features are added, they must be thoroughly tested. When the previous seasons were released, most of the new features had issues and some still don't work like skills. We are always told that everything is tested, but when there are blatant bugs such as missing permissions, enchants not working, and bugs previously fixed reoccurring, we know that it isn't true.

⚖️ Game Balancing
Seasons are short, and players cannot mine 24/7. It is too difficult to prestige for the majority of players, and some features are too expensive to obtain even for top donators. There is a handful of players that have hundreds of classes who can max a pick and backpacks on the first day, but this doesn’t mean things should be nerfed for everyone. All players should have a chance to access these features and reach a high prestige before the season ends. It will make the game a lot more fun for everyone and they will actually see progress through their prestige.

📊Prestige
The cost to prestige is way too expensive, even for the top players with constant boosters, and boosting private mine tax, it is still too difficult, especially when you need to spend money on other things like the gang shop.
Removing Rank A-Z
That is why I suggest removing rank A-Z after prestige 1. You will stay at rank Z and will only need to pay for the prestige cost. The money needed for prestige should also be lowered slightly so any player can reach a high prestige before the season ends if they mine enough. The rank can also be removed from the tablist.​
Changing Rank-Up Crate Key to Prestige Crate Key
Every prestige, you will receive a Prestige Crate Key. These rewards will be a lot better than the previous Rank-Up Keys, which will be removed.​
Some of the rewards could be:
  • 10,000 - 50,000 Tokens
  • 25 - 50 Crystals
  • 5% - 15% Prestige Cost Vouchers
  • Unique and Godly Crate Keys
  • x3 Personal Boosters
  • Prestige Pickaxe
  • Mystery Pet Eggs
  • Legendary Gem Boxes
Changing Rank-Up Cost Vouchers to Prestige Cost Vouchers
If my suggestion above is implemented, there will be no ranking up so the vouchers will need to be changed.​
Prestige shown in chat
If I don't want to complete Player Levels, I don't want a <0> to be beside my name in chat. I want my high Prestige shown in chat so you should give us an option to change what is shown. If that isn't possible, both should be shown. The gang rank icons can be removed for some space.​
Other Changes
  • Prestige colours should be available for everyone
  • Increase Token reward for prestige from 250 to 25,000

🔴Crystals (Gems)
Gems should be renamed “Crystals” as it is very confusing when there are multiple things called gems. They are already called crystals on many menus anyway. The /gem command will need to be changed to /crystals.
Crystals are rare and used for far too many things such as private mine upgrades, cell upgrades, mine suit upgrades, custom enchantments, and the mystery man so we need a way to earn more. My suggestions on how this can be done can be found throughout this thread.​

👷‍♂️ Auto Miner
Auto miners are great and look cool, but they have one big problem, which is physically breaking blocks. The server has some performance issues this season due to more players being online, and a lot of them are just alts with max auto miners which add to the number of blocks broken. Also, when a mine is filled with auto miners, it makes it very difficult to mine with them which is why I am suggesting making them virtual.
Virtual Auto Miners
The virtual auto miner will mine in a virtual boss-mine. It will automatically work wherever you are on the server, even if you are offline. To reduce the number of players using other accounts or not mining at all, you will need to break 10,000 raw blocks to activate your auto miner. Once activated, it will mine for 12 hours, then rest for 12 hours, or until your auto miner time runs out. The blocks needed to activate your auto miner can be accumulated while it is resting.​
Auto Miner Slots
For players who want more auto miners, they can unlock a new auto miner slot so they will not have to use another account. There will be 4 extra slots for a total of 5 auto miners on one account. The first slot can be unlocked with tokens and the other slots can be unlocked through the webstore. These slots will be seasonal and share all of the upgrades.​
Virtual auto miner time
All auto miner time won from crates or from other sources should be added directly to your account.​
Auto Miner Skins
Skins will not be seen by other players on a virtual auto miner so they should be renamed to "Autominer Effects" and those effects will need to be adjusted so they have a virtual effect on the amounts earned.​

⛏️ Pickaxe/Backpack Enchants
There are quite a few enchants that are not worth upgrading, which should be improved or replaced with better enchants.
Key Finder
The Key Finder enchant needs a revamp. It should be an upgradeable enchant and each level will increase the chance to find Token and Mining Crate Keys. Instead of finding Epic, Unique, and Godly Crate Keys with Key Finder, they should be found within Treasure Chests.​
Veinminer
To make this enchant a little bit more useful, it should also break Lucky Blocks, Treasure Chests, and Beacons along with the block you are breaking.​
Night Vision
The Night Vision effect should reset quicker before the screen starts flashing.​
Crystal Digger
This enchant should be upgradeable to boost the number of crystals found while mining.​
Beacon Finder
Add a setting to toggle beacon finder messages.​
Charmed
This backpack enchant is either bugged or needs a serious buff as there is no noticeable difference in the time it takes to fill backpacks.​
Auto Sell
The Auto Sell enchant should take multiplier and boosters into account.​
Lucky Backpack
This enchant is too similar to charmed, it should be removed and replaced with the upgradeable Key Finder enchant.​
Drill Hammer
Doesn’t work.​
Gem Booster
Add another 1500 levels so we can earn gem boxes faster and have more fun.​
New Enchant - Pokeball Finder
This will be a similar enchant to Gem Booster but instead of Gem Boxes, you will be able to find Pokeballs faster. Max 2500 levels.
Enchant activation chance
In the pickaxe enchant menu, the activation chance for every enchant should be displayed including the bonus from Felicity and Pickaxe Gems.​
Removable Scrolls
There should be an option to toggle and remove scrolls in the pickaxe enchant menu.​
⛏️ Pickaxe Prestige
The pickaxe prestige was introduced to "prevent players from having maxed pickaxes within 1 week". This obviously has not worked out as some players have a maxed pick on the very first day. In my opinion, this feature should be removed because it only affects players who don't have hundreds of gkits and holds them back so they have no chance at competing in the gang top competition.
🔷 Diamond Dean Shop
A lot of the prices need adjusting as they are too expensive. Also, the cave shop enchants should be moved to the pickaxe enchant menu where they belong and include a description of what the enchant does.
Magnificent
Bugged, no noticeable difference in tokens earned. Earn fewer tokens from token greed.​
New Enchant - Shiny
The Shiny enchant will allow you to find Shiny Diamonds in any mine. Max 5 levels.​
Price changes
  • Magnificent - 875 -> 500
  • Felicity - 900 -> 500
  • Hoarder - 600 -> 250
  • New! Shiny - 2,500
  • Common Box - 1,000 -> 250
  • Rare Box - 1,500 -> 350
  • Ultimate Box - 2,500 -> 750
  • New! Legendary Box - 1,500

💎Pickaxe Gems
Pickaxe Gems are not used by many because a lot of them don’t seem to work or have very little effect. The chance boost is incorrect when applied to the pickaxe (+5% chance boost only gives a +0.05% boost). Also, the chance to find a good Gem is really low and when you find one you want, it will usually have a 1% chance to apply. What makes it worse is that the Gem Tinkerer sucks and it is too difficult to collect enough Gem Dust.
Minimum chance to apply
Each Gem Tier should have a minimum chance to apply. Tier 4 Gems are more difficult to find so they should have a higher chance to apply such as:​
  • Tier 1 > 10%
  • Tier 2 > 20%
  • Tier 3 > 30%
  • Tier 4 > 40%
Gem Tinkerer Buff
Remove Ruined Dust, it is pointless, getting enough Gem Dust is hard enough as it is. This is why all Gems tinkered should give you Mystery Gem Dust. Higher Gem tiers will give a higher minimum percentage Gem Dust such as:​
  • Tier 1 > 1-10%
  • Tier 2 > 2-10%
  • Tier 3 > 3-10%
  • Tier 4 > 4-10%
Removing Gems
When a gem is removed from the pickaxe, it should keep the same chance to apply as it had before.​

🕴️Mine Suits
Upgrading Mine suits
Mine Suits are way too expensive to upgrade for any player. Since crystals are used for many other things and the bonuses are only small, I suggest removing needing crystals to upgrade the mine suits completely so players will only need to mine the custom ore to level up their suit.​
Amber Suit
The money boost should be 100% of your current multiplier and not just an extra 1.0x multiplier. This boost should not be affected by boosters or taxes.​
Platinum Suit
Disable the suit boost on Abandoned Crystals.​
New - Ruby Suit
This suit will give +25% Extra Treasure Chest Drops per piece.​
Other Improvements
  • Allow mine suit chestplates to be sold at the auction house
  • The “Requires Pickaxe Level” needs to be moved to under the “Mining” section

🪨 Custom Ores
All mine suit gems should be renamed to “Ores”.
  • Amber Gem > Amber Ore
  • Plutonium Gem > Plutonium Ore
  • Topaz Gem > Topaz Ore
  • Amethyst Gem > Amethyst Ore
  • Platinum Gem > Platinum Ore
  • Jade Gem > Jade Ore
  • New > Ruby Ore
Other Improvements
  • /gemstorage changed to /orestorage
  • Add a setting to automatically send Ores to the /orestorage
  • Add a setting to toggle custom ore messages

🔒 Private Mines
Private mines used to be the best way to make money for prestige by boosting the tax, but the boost was limited to 2.0x without telling us. This is one of the main reasons players bought them.
To make private mines better I suggest adding the following:
  • Disable the pet boost on tax but increase the booster limit on tax to 5.0x
  • Add prestige mines to the setblock menu
  • Add a sell multiplier upgrade (0.1x to 1.0x)
  • Add a treasure chest upgrade
  • Add a setting for bomb usage
  • Adjust the lucky block upgrades to match the prestige mines
  • Fix the slime disappearing!
  • Show the Lucky Block percentage in /pm list
  • Show the Beacon percentage in /pm list
  • Show the Reset percentage in /pm list

💰 Boosters
Due to the number of personal boosters players have, the global boosters on the webstore have become obsolete. To make these worth purchasing, I suggest lowering the cost or increasing the number of boosters received to 3. Having more global boosters activated will help everyone earn money a bit quicker and make it more enjoyable to mine.
To help players that don't have constant personal boosters, there should be some small boosters added to the token shop, that can be bought with tokens.​

🥳Milestones
Milestones should be split into 3 categories - Hourly, Daily, and Weekly. There will be 3 active milestones at a time. The tasks can be similar but the amounts needed will be different.
Hourly Milestones
These milestones will change every hour and will open the Diamond Dunes if completed.​
Daily Milestones
Each day will bring a new milestone, with a global milestone booster reward. This booster will last 1 hour and boost money and tokens by x2. It can be stacked with a regular global booster.​
Weekly Milestones
Once a week there will be an even more challenging task to complete. The rewards for this milestone will be huge.​
Other Improvements
  • The enchant milestones should count the enchants if you select more than one level
  • You should not receive the milestone reward unless you have contributed
  • The milestone of harvesting 100,000 weed has never been completed. Adjust drug farming tasks to harvesting 10,000 drugs within 24 hours

🎩Mafia Families
The current mafia families have very little effect on gameplay. Everyone always chooses the Mining Mafia because there is little variety to choose from and the other options are not worth it. The only noticeable effect I have seen is the -25% debuff on lucky blocks. The enchanting mafia was only picked once and to make that happen I asked players from another game mode to vote. I have tried to balance all mafias so they are all as good as each other and will give players a hard time choosing.
Mining Mafia
Buffs
+25% more luck to find mine suit gems​
+25% chance to find treasure chests​
Debuffs
-10% decreased pickaxe gem success rates​
Drugs Mafia
Buffs
+100% extra sell boost from drugs​
+25% chance to double drug drops​
Debuffs
- no boosters from sell rewards​
Enchanting Mafia
Buffs
+25% pickaxe gem success rates​
+10% enchant activation chance​
+10% lower enchant costs​
Debuffs
-10% chance of empty lucky blocks​
New! Token Mafia
Buffs
+0.25% extra lucky blocks in all mines​
Debuffs
-20% tax on all blocks sold​
-15% higher enchant costs​
New! Money Mafia
Buffs
+25% sell booster​
+10% lower prestige cost​
Debuffs
-25% fewer tokens from token greed​
-15% chance of empty lucky blocks​
Other Improvements
  • Mafia Family will be elected every 3 days
  • You can change your vote at anytime
  • Your vote selection will stick

🐰 Pets
Since pets were changed last season, I only have a few small tweaks to suggest.
Monkey Pet
The Beacon Growler ability should work with the beacon finder enchant.​
Mole Pet
Announced but not implemented?​
Engineer Pet
Announced but not implemented?​
🎁 Treasure Chests
Lots of chests make a noise when you click them, but you don’t know what was received. There needs to be a custom message for finding treasures such as:
Treasure! You found 25 Crystals!​
Treasure! You found 1 Godly Crate Key! Claim it at /collector.​
There must also be a setting to toggle these messages.​
Better Items
  • Unique/Godly Crate Keys
  • Increase Crystal amounts (10, 15, 20, 25)
  • Increase token amounts (2,500, 5,000, 7,500, 10,000)
  • Add big money amounts ($5T, $10T, $15T, $20T, $25T)
Collector
All physical items found in treasure chests should be sent to the collector.​
🔑Token Crate Keys
Removing Token 1, 2, 3 Keys
Token keys have become useless to open due to making more tokens from lucky blocks. Token 1, 2, and 3 Keys should be removed and replaced by a single Token Crate Key.​
Token Crate Rewards
  • Remove Token Crate Pickaxe, it is useless to even new players
  • Remove 50, 100, 150, and 200 Tokens, 250 will be the minimum
  • Increase the chance for a Jackpot, it is never won
Removing Key Backpacks
Key backpacks can be removed. Key Finder will take the place of the charmed enchant, and all keys will be sent directly to the /collector.​

🗝️ Crate Keys
Crate keys have become way too common and their value has severely suffered. They are definitely not worth buying from the webstore and the crate rewards cannot be buffed as some players are getting stacks of Godly and Unique keys each week from gkits. They win ranks and even more key gkits every week, it's a constant cycle and it needs to stop.
  • Replace the Keys Gkit Voucher in the Godly and Unique Crate with a Booster Gkit Voucher
  • Reduce the chance to win Hitman Rank in Unique Crate (seems like one is won every day)
  • Move Permanent Hitman Rank from Unique to Godly Crate.
  • Move Permanent Gangster Rank from Godly to Unique Crate
  • Remove Captain Rank from Unique Crate.
  • Ranks can only be won once per player per season
  • Change all Rankup Cost to Prestige Cost Vouchers
  • All auto miner time should be virtually added to your account
  • Change all Rank Up and OP Rank Up Vouchers to Prestige Vouchers
  • Move all auto miner skins to the Mining Crate
  • Change the Gang Boosters in the Seasonal Crate to Global Boosters
  • Make the pickaxe in the Seasonal Crate better than the explosive pickaxe box
  • Remove all Diamond and Emerald Blocks from Crates
  • Add Shop Advertisement Stars to Vote and Epic Crate
  • Change the Diamond Set in Vote and Epic Crate to a Voucher
    • Add the Diamond Sword and Axe to the set
⚒️ Classes
Scrolls Gkit
The scroll voucher appears to be giving the incorrect scrolls from another game mode. The scroll voucher should also include these:
  • Add Gem Box Counter Scroll
  • Add Pokeball Counter Scroll
  • Add Treasure Counter Scroll
Abandoned Gkit
These crates need a decent nerf. The Class is only 5 Euros more than the Mystery Class, yet the rewards are so much better. It should be priced more than double the Mystery Class with its current rewards.​
Nerfs
  • Reduce Abandoned Crystals to 150 (Disable Platinum Suit and Pet Boost)
  • Reduce Godly/Unique Crate key amounts to 1 key each win
  • Reduce the token prizes slightly
Other Changes
  • Change Rank-Up Cost in mystery/abandoned crates to Prestige Cost
  • Increase the chance of global boosters in the booster package

🪴Drugs
Most players never grow drugs because they take more time than it's worth. There is also no information about them in the guide for newer players.
Drug Command
Make it easier to sell drugs by opening the drug dealer anywhere with /drugs.​
Increase Sell Prices
Sell price of all drugs should be drastically increased and be based on the prestige cost.​

🏆 Gangs
Gang Missions
Mining missions should change to count all blocks instead of needing to break a specific block. The amounts should be adjusted as enchants will count towards the missions. Also, more missions should be added to add more variety.​
  • Miner 1 - Mine 1,000,000 Blocks
  • Miner 2 - Mine 5,000,000 Blocks
  • Miner 3 - Mine 10,000,000 Blocks
New Missions
  • Key Opener 1 - Open 50 Crate Keys
  • Key Opener 2 - Open 100 Crate Keys
  • Key Opener 3 - Open 250 Crate Keys
  • Shiny Miner 1 - Mine 2,500 Shiny Diamonds
  • Drug Farmer 1 - Harvest 500 Drugs
  • Drug Farmer 2 - Harvest 1,000 Drugs
  • Drug Farmer 3 - Harvest 2,500 Drugs
  • Lucky 1 - Mine 500 Lucky Blocks
  • Lucky 2 - Mine 1,000 Lucky Blocks
  • Lucky 3 - Mine 2,500 Lucky Blocks
Removing Gang Prestige
The gang prestige is too hard and needing raw blocks is not fair. Most players use enchants like explosive to mine for money so they break fewer raw blocks even though they are mining for a much longer time. The time spent mining should be rewarded more than raw blocks. My suggestion is to remove the gang prestige and add the rewards to the gang level instead. This will reward gangs for completing gang missions.​
Gang Level Rewards
  • Level 1 - 5% Money Boost, 5% Token Boost, 10% Crystal Boost, 5% Gang Shop Discount, 5 % Gang Item reward value
  • Level 2 - 10% Money Boost, 10% Token Boost, 20% Crystal Boost, 10% Gang Shop Discount, 10% Gang Item reward value
  • Level 3 - 15% Money Boost, 15% Token Boost, 30% Crystal Boost, 15% Gang Shop Discount, 15% Gang Item reward value
  • Level 4 - 20% Money Boost, 20% Token Boost, 40% Crystal Boost, 20% Gang Shop Discount, 20% Gang Item reward value
  • Level 5 - 25% Money Boost, 25% Token Boost, 50% Crystal Boost, 25% Gang Shop Discount, 25% Gang Item reward value
  • Level 6 - 30% Money Boost, 30% Token Boost, 60% Crystal Boost, 30% Gang Shop Discount, 30% Gang Item reward value
  • Level 7 - 35% Money Boost, 35% Token Boost, 70% Crystal Boost, 35% Gang Shop Discount, 35% Gang Item reward value
  • Level 8 - 40% Money Boost, 40% Token Boost, 80% Crystal Boost, 40% Gang Shop Discount, 40% Gang Item reward value
  • Level 9 - 45% Money Boost, 45% Token Boost, 90% Crystal Boost, 45% Gang Shop Discount, 45% Gang Item reward value
  • Level 10 - 50% Money Boost, 50% Token Boost, 100% Crystal Boost, 50% Gang Shop Discount, 50% Gang Item reward value
Gang Shop
The income from gang items is so bad, that spending quads of money only gives you a few million each minute. The income per minute should be the same amount as the item's gang value.​
e.g. Ancient King's Crown - $500 -> $5 Billion income per minute​
Other Improvements
  • Gang permissions should be unlocked by default
  • Gang Vault Level 1 should be unlocked by default
  • Remove Gang Rank Icons
  • Reduce raw blocks needed for a Minepoint to 50,000

🧙‍♂️ Mystery Man
Some of the mystery man prices are too low already, but with the buffs I have suggested to crystal finding above, these will need to be adjusted anyway.

📦 Collector
The collector should open a menu where you can collect all items individually. If I want to collect just my pokeballs, I should be able to do that.

🛒 Chest Shops
Setting up chest shops is confusing and impossible for new players since there is no guide or tutorial. It is also very difficult to find shops unless players mention them in the chat. A new shop system should be implemented similar to Survival, where shops can be advertised and will be listed in a GUI for easy access.
Other Suggestions

• Make /r reply to the last player who messaged you
  • Add the alias /gifts for /gift
  • All vouchers should have a confirmation message
  • Add a setting to toggle new player welcome messages
  • Remove useless token gamblers and lottery NPCs
  • Add Shop Advertisement Stars to all Donator Kits.

Last edited:

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello there, that was some detailed suggestion about trying to balance the game mode's status and economy but apparently, there are some things that I should disagree upon as such I think it would lead to more issues or somewhat not a good idea for me, let me start.

👑 Donator Early Access Captain+ can join the server 24 hours early. They can claim their kits and open keys without lag. Any bugs that are found can be reported and fixed before the server is released to everyone. It will not reset unless there are major issues. It is also an incentive for players to upgrade their ranks so they get to play slightly earlier.
This is not a great idea as such it will give another advantage to high-ranked players for the payout competition. I understand that you are trying to decrease the amount of lag by suggesting this and I like how you thought about reducing it but apparently, it doesn't fit a great idea. Similar to my suggestion that some players could test the game mode or join early has already been denied by Thiemo.

Virtual Auto Miners The virtual auto miner will mine in a virtual boss-mine. It will automatically work wherever you are on the server, even if you are offline. To reduce the number of players using other accounts or not mining at all, you will need to break a certain number of raw blocks to activate your auto miner. Once activated, it will mine for 12 hours, then rest for 12 hours, or until your auto miner time runs out. The blocks needed to activate your auto miner can be accumulated while it is resting.
Auto Miner Slots For players who want more auto miners, they can unlock a new auto miner slot so they will not have to use another account. There will be 4 extra slots for a total of 5 auto miners on one account. The first slot can be unlocked with tokens and the other slots can be unlocked through the webstore. These slots will be seasonal and share all of the upgrades.
Virtual auto miner timeAll auto miner time won from crates or from other sources should be added directly to your account.
These suggestions are certainly a bad idea in many cases for me. In the previous season, I discussed the state of Autominer Dependency where players are relying too much on Autominers as income to certainly compete for Gang, Prestiging, Upgrading, etc. Let alone making this a virtual state will cause players to just max their auto miner and do all the work. This will make them lose interest in playing on the server time from to time. Another reason why I think this would be unhealthy to the economy is its difficulty in identifying Boosted Gangs, and Players in the Gang Competition. In summary, relying on Autominer again is a no-no for me. If you are that lazy to mine and get resources of your own, you shouldn't have just played the game in the first place.

New Enchant - Pokeball Finder This will be a similar enchant to Gem Booster but instead of Gem Boxes, you will be able to find Pokeballs faster. Max 2500 levels.
The purpose of the Pokeball item is to mine 6,000 raw blocks and obtain the item. There is no quick method, just pure grind and luck will be involved. Although sometimes this wouldn't be the case where you are guaranteed to get the item, I believe that they should make it like that.

• Disable the pet boost on tax but increase the booster limit on tax to 5.0x
  • Add prestige mines to the setblock menu
  • Fix the slime disappearing!
In the first bullet, I don't think that a change will happen in decreasing the booster or disabling it, meaning that will apply to Increasing the booster limit on tax. Increasing it will lead to more money being produced for the economy.
The second bullet, prestige mines will be accessible to public players as well if that will be added to the option, meaning it will just be obsolete for some people to prestige.
The last bullet, that has been an ongoing thing on OP Prison, apparently they fixed it according to some updates that I have read. At this point, probably a feature to stop tryhards repeating the same thing every time and take a breather for a while.

All auto miner time should be virtually added to your account
This would defeat the purpose of selling it around the server as some don't even use auto miners. Instead, they sell it. And no, I don't think you can convince me to make it another "Autominer Cheque: as we already know what happened to Bank Notes and Token Cheques on the server before.

New! Gang Bank A virtual bank where gang members can deposit and withdraw Money, Tokens, and Crystals with permission. Each transaction will also be logged.
I think I have already stated that in my suggestion. Provided a demonstration as well.

Setting up chest shops is confusing and impossible for new players since there is no guide or tutorial. It is also very difficult to find shops unless players mention them in the chat. A new shop system should be implemented similar to Survival, where shops can be advertised and will be listed in a GUI for easy access.
Also, add Shop Advertisement Stars to all Donator Kits.
Auction with different settings exists in this game mode. I don't think it's gonna be necessary to even have chest shops in the first place.

• Add the alias /gifts for /maildelivery
  • All vouchers should have a confirmation message
  • Remove useless token gamblers and lottery NPCs
  • Reduce the cost of custom enchantments to 2,500 Crystals
For the first bullet, have you tried /gift? It pops up the given delivery of a user if you do that command.
The second bullet, I think that already exists and has been implemented for a long, mind specifying what voucher you're talking about?
Third, Token Gamblers and Lottery NPCs didn't have the potential to influence players. I propose revamping it instead of removing it instantly.
Last bullet, @JustThiemo states that custom enchants are for "End-game" status only which is why it is at a high price. If you're planning to make Crystals/Gems more obtainable, why even suggest reducing this?

That's all for me, rest I do gotta give props to your detailed balancing changes as I quite lack that on my 3 part suggestions. Some I didn't quite agree with but didn't put in this message as it's just for small reasons. Overall, I "somewhat" agree with most of your suggestions.

OP
OP
tozztozzo

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello there, that was some detailed suggestion about trying to balance the game mode's status and economy but apparently, there are some things that I should disagree upon as such I think it would lead to more issues or somewhat not a good idea for me, let me start.

This is not a great idea as such it will give another advantage to high-ranked players for the payout competition. I understand that you are trying to decrease the amount of lag by suggesting this and I like how you thought about reducing it but apparently, it doesn't fit a great idea. Similar to my suggestion that some players could test the game mode or join early has already been denied by Thiemo.

These suggestions are certainly a bad idea in many cases for me. In the previous season, I discussed the state of Autominer Dependency where players are relying too much on Autominers as income to certainly compete for Gang, Prestiging, Upgrading, etc. Let alone making this a virtual state will cause players to just max their auto miner and do all the work. This will make them lose interest in playing on the server time from to time. Another reason why I think this would be unhealthy to the economy is its difficulty in identifying Boosted Gangs, and Players in the Gang Competition. In summary, relying on Autominer again is a no-no for me. If you are that lazy to mine and get resources of your own, you shouldn't have just played the game in the first place.

The purpose of the Pokeball item is to mine 6,000 raw blocks and obtain the item. There is no quick method, just pure grind and luck will be involved. Although sometimes this wouldn't be the case where you are guaranteed to get the item, I believe that they should make it like that.

In the first bullet, I don't think that a change will happen in decreasing the booster or disabling it, meaning that will apply to Increasing the booster limit on tax. Increasing it will lead to more money being produced for the economy.
The second bullet, prestige mines will be accessible to public players as well if that will be added to the option, meaning it will just be obsolete for some people to prestige.
The last bullet, that has been an ongoing thing on OP Prison, apparently they fixed it according to some updates that I have read. At this point, probably a feature to stop tryhards repeating the same thing every time and take a breather for a while.

This would defeat the purpose of selling it around the server as some don't even use auto miners. Instead, they sell it. And no, I don't think you can convince me to make it another "Autominer Cheque: as we already know what happened to Bank Notes and Token Cheques on the server before.

I think I have already stated that in my suggestion. Provided a demonstration as well.

Auction with different settings exists in this game mode. I don't think it's gonna be necessary to even have chest shops in the first place.

For the first bullet, have you tried /gift? It pops up the given delivery of a user if you do that command.
The second bullet, I think that already exists and has been implemented for a long, mind specifying what voucher you're talking about?
Third, Token Gamblers and Lottery NPCs didn't have the potential to influence players. I propose revamping it instead of removing it instantly.
Last bullet, @JustThiemo states that custom enchants are for "End-game" status only which is why it is at a high price. If you're planning to make Crystals/Gems more obtainable, why even suggest reducing this?

That's all for me, rest I do gotta give props to your detailed balancing changes as I quite lack that on my 3 part suggestions. Some I didn't quite agree with but didn't put in this message as it's just for small reasons. Overall, I "somewhat" agree with most of your suggestions.
Thank you for your comments. I will try to explain some in more detail to make you agree.

Virtual Auto Miner
The virtual auto miner is actually a nerf.
  • The rate of earning can be easily controlled by the developers, it will not be affected by mine upgrades and people will not be able to abuse the broken boost feature and re-logging to reset the rest time as they did this season.
  • Working while offline will help players who cannot afford to leave their PC on all the time to afk and will save electricity.
  • Players will need to break a certain number of raw blocks to activate their auto miner so this will reduce the use of alt accounts. How about 10,000 raw blocks?
  • Auto miner slots will probably get added as they were added to a similar server and if you read in /am, it already talks about slots.
  • Virtual auto miner time will make sure players cannot trade or buy time so they shouldn’t have a constant supply and should need to mine to find more. Physical auto miner time is also difficult to sell as it doesn’t stack, it fills the inventory, and fills /maildelivery with no easy way to claim.
Pokeball Finder Enchant
The reason I suggested this enchant is that pokeballs are not that good and I don't find many because I grind using explosive. If I grind for 24 hours I will break fewer raw blocks than someone using jackhammer who may break the same amount in just a couple of hours so it is not fair to reward raw blocks mined. Time spent mining should be rewarded. However, I now realise that this enchant won't do what I intended it to unless it only activates when explosive is toggled on.

Private Mines
  • When you claim tax with a booster and a pet boost, you can get a x4.5 boost. My suggestion is only to increase the boost by x0.5 and make it happen 100% of the time so it is fair for all players who might not get the pet boost or even have a pet.
  • If I reach a high prestige and have paid for a private mine, I should be able to choose whatever mine I have unlocked. With the changes I have made to prestige cost, more players should be at a higher prestige next season. If it is still a problem, then the solution could be to automatically lock the mine whenever a prestige mine is selected.
Chest Shops
Non-ranked players can only list 1 item on the auction house, Boss can only list 8. Chest shops have no limits and are the only way to buy and sell large quantities of items such as custom ores and drugs.

Other
  • I know /gift exists but I always type /gifts as it makes more sense. /gift is more for sending.
  • The common gem box has a confirmation, all other types of gem boxes don’t. Other things that don't have confirmation are Kits, Gkit Containers, Booster Package, Magic Snowball, Jackhammer Pickaxe Box, Mystery/Abandoned Crates, and probably more.
  • I don't think a revamp to the token gamblers would make them any more useful, coin/token flip is good enough.
  • I have reduced the price of custom enchants because there are a lot of different books you can receive, and it will still be expensive even with my buffs to crystal finding as there are lots of other things that take crystals like the mystery man. I feel like this feature will still only be accessible to donators who have a high prestige and lots of abandoned gems. I can’t even afford to purchase one myself, so I don’t even know how they work or how good they are.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Honestly great suggestion and I like how it's detailed so this is definitely a +1 from me
Well done mate!

Stormidity

Veteran
Hello there! You have made such a wonderful suggestion, i would really like to give it a +1, but there are some unnecessary points in it and/or depends too much on p2w, so i decided to stay neutral for the time being.

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
Most of the idea on the suggestions are good, however implenting a longer season in my opinion will just be a loss of players and money for owners, because they'll have less donations, and players that are already maxed will loose the interest of playing.

OP
OP
tozztozzo

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello there! You have made such a wonderful suggestion, i would really like to give it a +1, but there are some unnecessary points in it and/or depends too much on p2w, so i decided to stay neutral for the time being
Please could you tell me precisely what points you are referring to so I can explain them or improve the suggestion?

Most of the idea on the suggestions are good, however implenting a longer season in my opinion will just be a loss of players and money for owners, because they'll have less donations, and players that are already maxed will loose the interest of playing.
I never suggested an extended season. My suggestions are about buffing things so everyone can make more progress within the current season length.

Stormidity

Veteran
👑 Donator Early Access
Captain+ can join the server 24 hours early. They can claim their kits and open keys without lag. Any bugs that are found can be reported and fixed before the server is released to everyone. It will not reset unless there are major issues. It is also an incentive for players to upgrade their ranks so they get to play slightly earlier.

This part can't happen as this will just give advantage to ranked people (You can already guess the amount of hate/complaining we are going to recieve).

👷‍♂️ Auto Miner
Auto miners are great and look cool, but they have one big problem, which is physically breaking blocks. The server has some performance issues this season due to more players being online, and a lot of them are just alts with max auto miners which adds to the number of blocks broken. Also, when a mine is filled with auto miners, it makes it very difficult to mine with them which is why I am suggesting making them virtual.
Virtual Auto Miners
The virtual auto miner will mine in a virtual boss-mine. It will automatically work wherever you are on the server, even if you are offline. To reduce the number of players using other accounts or not mining at all, you will need to break a certain number of raw blocks to activate your auto miner. Once activated, it will mine for 12 hours, then rest for 12 hours, or until your auto miner time runs out. The blocks needed to activate your auto miner can be accumulated while it is resting.​
Auto Miner Slots
For players who want more auto miners, they can unlock a new auto miner slot so they will not have to use another account. There will be 4 extra slots for a total of 5 auto miners on one account. The first slot can be unlocked with tokens and the other slots can be unlocked through the webstore. These slots will be seasonal and share all of the upgrades.​
Virtual auto miner time
All auto miner time won from crates or from other sources should be added directly to your account.​
Auto Miner Skins
Skins will not be seen by other players on a virtual auto miner so they should be renamed to "Autominer Effects" and those effects will need to be adjusted so they have a virtual effect on the amounts earned.​
This part is hard to do+ gives too much advantage and will depend on afking too much (people can just let it mine while they are playing any other game which is not a fun thing).

Abandoned Gkit
These crates need a decent nerf. The Class is only 5 Euros more than the Mystery Class, yet the rewards are so much better. It should be priced more than double the Mystery Class with its current rewards.​
Nerfs
  • Reduce Abandoned Crystals to 150 (Disable Platinum Suit and Gem Pet Boost)
  • Reduce Godly/Unique Crate key amounts to 1 key each win
This part, i agree with nerfing it, it made the prices of the other gkits drop to the ground (15e gc for 2 gkits which is insanely cheap)

and i agree with everything else.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Highly long suggestion, some of the stuff not get added, but overall really nice detail though!

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello tozztozzo,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and some parts of it are going to be implemented within the upcoming reset!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.