Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Suggestion: Leaderheads on spawn for stats of players on Kit-PvP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Suggestion:
Leaderheads on spawn for stats of players on Kit-PvP!

Detailed description:
Hello there Pika-Network staff and community,

The Skull of a player with (for example) the most kills, highest level and highest killstreak will be displayed on spawn as a reward for their achievements.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
This is just another reason for players to play more and try to be the best on the server, a leaderboard spot is what most people want to get! I myself will do anything to get that, and a leaderboard spot is even cooler if your skull/head is displayed so everyone knows that is you, recognition for the effort you put into the game is always nice, especially on such a high level.

Example:
The Skull of a player with (for example) the most kills, highest level and highest killstreak will be displayed on spawn as a reward for their achievements. This can either be just a skull or an NPC with your skin and name.

(This could potentially replace the Leaderboard holograms in the spawn.)

Feel free to add anything to this suggestion, thank you for your time! ^-^

ruzyxo

Veteran
This will make players play/be active on kit-pvp, this will be like a challenge to kit-pvp players to try their best to be on top on everything

+1!

umar1717

Banned
I would like to see a ncp at spawn with the person who is the highest level , has the most kills etc. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.