Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Suggestion: LAGS IN LOBBY

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
LAGS IN LOBBY

Detailed description:
PLEASE GO CHANGE THE MAP AND REMOVE ALL THE NPC's ALL PLAYERS ARE EXPERIENCING THIS LAG IN LOBBY FFS. -_-

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
IT MAKES PIKA SUCKS SO MUCH

Example:

AyeDu

Epic Pika
Alright. First off, there is no need to be this aggressive. I would tell you some suggestions that I have for you to change your game a bit to fix this problem. You can download Optifine or Better FPS to lower your lag; you can also decrease your chunk loader to about 3 chunks to be less laggy. Another thing is that using all caps and screaming autistically at us won't help you at all. Hopefully you see this helpful.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
Then I'm sorry, I can't help you with anything. Having you complaining all the time isn't helping either. I would suggest to see if your internet is laggy but I, as well as many other players, still connect to the server fine.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Hey
And can you see that I'm flying? LOL cause of lags
. I am also the person who experienced this problem and my suggestion to you is that first you go to desktop and then search Task manager ,click it , after wards task manager would pop up NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION NOW !!! Remove any useless apps BY ENDPROCESS YOU NEED TO CLICK ON THAT SPECIFIC APPLICATION working on back ground of your computer for e.g. For me it is mostly Discord but DONOT REMOVE USEFULL THINGS SUCH AS JAVA WHICH WILL TURN OFF YOUR MINECRAFT ALSO I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU MUST RESTART THE COMPUTER IF BY ACCIDENT YOU REMOVE ANY USEFULL APPLICATION. Furthermore try playing at true time when your siblings aren't using internet

JChan

Epic Pika
Complaining about this isn't useful at all...
Seems like your one of the only players complaining about it, meaning its your issue, not the server.
Also judging from the style of language in this thread, you seem like a uneducated kid.
Reason:
IT MAKES PIKA SUCKS SO MUCH

That reason isn't even logical or valid...

JChan

Epic Pika
You sure?! LOL I have 100mbs wifi -.-

What country are you located in? Might explain the ping issue.
Eg. I'm in Australia and my ping to the server ~350ms (Which is normal for Aussie users connecting to a server located in NL?)

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
What country are you located in? Might explain the ping issue.
Eg. I'm in Australia and my ping to the server ~350ms (Which is normal for Aussie users connecting to a server located in NL?)

bro why are you disliking my comments english isnt my native laguage i usally dont go over my posts furthermore i did this to help not causing any trouble for him . You also mentioned that you live in Australia so your ping also sucks dont need to brag about 350 ms

JChan

Epic Pika
bro why are you disliking my comments english isnt my native laguage i usally dont go over my posts furthermore i did this to help not causing any trouble for him . You also mentioned that you live in Australia so your ping also sucks dont need to brag about 350 ms

Eg. I'm in Australia and my ping to the server ~350ms
How does that statement shows that I'm "bragging". Why would someone brag about something that isn't even good. You're not even using it in the right context...
The only reason I'm providing an example is to show the user that his ping is related to his location and the distance to the server.

Definition:
bragging
ˈbraɡɪŋ/
noun

1. 1.
    excessively proud and boastful talk about one's achievements or possessions
I would like you to explain how is getting 350ms an "achievement" or how does my statement show that I'm "proud" to have 350ms.
Also, its my opinion whether I want to dislike a reply/thread or not. Just incase you can't define opinion (since you're using the word "bragging" in the wrong context)

opinion
əˈpɪnjən/
noun

1. 1.
    a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

JChan

Epic Pika
Also FAMESCARE, your "task manager" solution is extremely useless in this scenario. Please do some proper research and actually read his issue and provide a useful solution.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
How does that statement shows that I'm "bragging". Why would someone brag about something that isn't even good. You're not even using it in the right context...
The only reason I'm providing an example is to show the user that his ping is related to his location and the distance to the server.

I would like you to explain how is getting 350ms an "achievement" or how does my statement show that I'm "proud" to have 350ms.
Also, its my opinion whether I want to dislike a reply/thread or not. Just incase you can't define opinion (since you're using the word "bragging" in the wrong context)
Firstly i know that ping matters because of distance from the server i only provided ways to reduce your ping . Moreover you brought english literature again gosh danm man good job you officially defeated a person who is not capable enough to make proper sentence structures but seriously i am sorry for using the word brag . Lastly if you have your opinion to dislike someones post so you mention you did in the first place my post about ping are legit and work sorry sir if it doesnt work for you have a good day

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Also FAMESCARE, your "task manager" solution is extremely useless in this scenario. Please do some proper research and actually read his issue and provide a useful solution.
If you read my task manager post properly I also said that play on pika when your siblings are not using much internet it works for me . But still I am not done there is one more solution to this you can search RUN on your desktop and open it . Write there %temp% and enter . A file would appear and all you need to do is delete everything NOTE : if everything isn't deleted leave it like that don't mess anything else . I could have added the DNs thing but I didn't because I never tried and people will be calling me a fool who have mixed opinions about it :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.