Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions OP Factions Suggestion: Koth time must be decreased

Status
Not open for further replies.

umayr

Suggestion:
Koth time must be decreased

Detailed description:
yea im the real umayrH1 and the real pika OG's are coming back. Listen i need you guys to fix koth this isnt how it was before this is very very bad. Why do you have to be on it for 10 minutes don't you think thats a little too long? before when it was just for 2 and a half minutes people still couldnt cap it. You staff members gotta go feel how its like getting hit off after you'v been on it for 9 minutes. Bring that timer down please, most of the koths end with no one capping them so whats the point??

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions

Reason:
At 10 minutes no one ever wins it. It ends with no one winning...go feel for yourself what its like getting knocked off at the 9th minute.

Example:

Mocky786

Yes he is right 10 minutes is way too long and is not a fair time. No one can even capture it so what is the point then even trying, it should be decreased to like 5 minutes so people have a chance but even then its still long.

Chiken2014

Helper
We have extended the koth time because when it was 2 mins it was too easy too capture it. Also its not hard to cap for 10 mins because its faction captures. So if you get knocked your fac member can still be capping it. You get knocked once your entire faction gets knocked. So in order to capture the koth you need to play as a team to capture it.

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
We have extended the koth time because when it was 2 mins it was too easy too capture it. Also its not hard to cap for 10 mins because its faction captures. So if you get knocked your fac member can still be capping it. You get knocked once your entire faction gets knocked. So in order to capture the koth you need to play as a team to capture it.

I agree 2min is way to short with 10min pvpif actually occurs you need a team to go into the kith to hold and win

Mocky786

10 minutes is really long, even if a full faction comes on they can easily get knocked off and the time just keeps starting again and again and then no ones wins.

DODE2K

Veteran

I like the 10 min capture time not that bad tbh as chicken said you need to work with your faction members in order to capture the koth

Davidva

Veteran
I agree with that the koth time is to short. I would suggest to decrease the time to 20 or 30 minutes.

For me a +1

your friend :)

I agree with that the koth time is to short. I would suggest to decrease the time to 20 or 30 minutes.

For me a +1
+1 if the time get decrease
bro we need shorter koth its sucks when u stay 9min and some one kick you from plat form its need to be like 6-7min 10 min is too much

+1
Agreed time at Koth is way too long however, I do disagree with chicken as I've seen for myself many factions be knocked off the course of 10-9mins of capturing

Namali2.0

Dude guys, the only people who win koth are big factions that gank or take over everyone! It is most likely that no one will get koth because of this situation! All you ever do is just waist time :p! LOL I think time is, I guest, okay for now.

Chiken2014

Helper
The best way to capture koths is to have as many faction members and allies standing on the capture point. When the time is near 5 mins have some people scout around and look for possible threats. Also have some people by /warp koth so they can see anyone that say be coming to knock. Koth is easy to capture if you communicate correctly and work together as a team. So just play smart and you may capture it. Another thing it that with 10 minute koths it creates ALOT of pvp. When the koth timer was 2 mins only 1 person came to pvp, when it was 5 mins maybe 3-4 came but now that it's 10 mins I always see 1-2 big factions fighting for the koth. If we lower the time you guys will complain about the lack of pvp again which is why its a -1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.