Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Suggestion: Kit Pvp Prestige Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Kit Pvp Prestige Kit

Detailed description:
i want to say here just to complain about the time of getting the prestige kits,i mean vip kit is even better than them and it is 15 mins to get them while prestige 2 is 12 hour.Maybe you guys can lower the time of getting the prestige kits so people with prestige 2-5 can have fun with their prestige kit.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
To be Fair enough ^-^

Example:

DragonForge

Rare Pika
please wait for the staff to see this because i dont play kit pvp :) i cant relate xD

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
as a well known player in kitpvp this reset.. i think it's a no for me
i already suggested few improvements on kitpvp including an upgrade for prestige kits, fixall, player kills =25$ and many more.
if staff will lower the cooldown of prestige kits, everyone will be op and member/regular kits will be useless because anyone can grab a prestige kit in no time, thus, they donated for the server.. they deserve thee vip kit and all donator perks.

i already quitted kitpvp but you can see me on baltop xD

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Dude +1 from my side... Im a GOD RANK DONOR in kit pvp but hiving u guys prestige kits in less time is a good idea.

OP
OP
L
I mean maybe do that so people that worked hard getting leveled up to prestige 2 can maybe have some fun with their prestige 2 kit :/

Status
Not open for further replies.