Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: is Donor mine coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

awebaabe1

Suggestion:
is Donor mine coming back?

Detailed description:
Hi,

I am aware that this isn't a topic for most of the Skyblock community, but however there are quite a number of donors on the server that would love this to be added back into the server.

At the moment /warp mine 90% of the time is just packed with people and there is really no point attempting to go there as you would get just about nothing due to all the other people + every second person using superbreaker, the mine will reset in under 2 minutes.

Adding donor mine would help all those donors who paid for their rank to get something a bit better than the people who haven't donated as of yet, as it would only have donors and therefore would not be full all day long.

Thanks
awebaabe

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
/warp mine is overcrowded most of the time and us donors did pay for a rank, so we should expect something better

Example:

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
+1 for Donor mine.
I have further suggestions though. Unlike /warp mine which only costs 750k to get permission, I suggest to put Donor mine's permission for 15million=20 million. Donators most likely are OP compared to the starting players and they can easily earn 20m to get permission for donor mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.