Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: Increasing competitiveness in ranked matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Increasing competitiveness in ranked matches

Detailed description:
Elo should be shown of the player before a match . Furthermore ranking system must be introduced according to elo to increase competitiveness in ranked matches

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
Currently there are less to none ranked matches being played . If this system is introduced it would itself increase the value or reputation of ranked matches and award the player of there accomplishment

Example:

AyeDu

Epic Pika
I'm just neutral about this suggestion. I'm not a hardcore Practice player but it is one of the servers that I'm active in. If you take a look over on the right hand side, there is an elo range shown and you can see if you're above the elo range and so on. It would be nice to add this extra feature into the server but most of the time, players play unranked matches and you can go days without coming through a player that mainly plays ranked. Neutral reaction from me.

OP
OP
FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
I'm just neutral about this suggestion. I'm not a hardcore Practice player but it is one of the servers that I'm active in. If you take a look over on the right hand side, there is an elo range shown and you can see if you're above the elo range and so on. It would be nice to add this extra feature into the server but most of the time, players play unranked matches and you can go days without coming through a player that mainly plays ranked. Neutral reaction from me.
That's why I am saying that ranked matches must have a desire or importance to play ranked ,

Status
Not open for further replies.