Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Minigames suggestion in a arrange way

duelx408

Minecraft username:
duelx408

Suggestion:
suggestion in a arrange way

Detailed description:
Add skin to golden apples like redstone or a golden carrots or even potato if u want u can watch chettahhh(a YouTuber) he showcase that on his stream

Some problem with bridge maps i wanna suggest

first

U guys didn't add names to the maps so i dont know how to express it but ill try my best add names to the map

the first map is a speedway like road way type map the player who play alot of bridge like me i hate that map because the map has a top way path like if u are good in bow hitting with a good ping u can easily pass throw and abuse that upper hole towards the goal room like make it in a way make the front area bigger make a platform and open the glass and remove the side ways no like ill be honest u can jump from top and easily stop it lower the spawning area in such a way so we can stop if u guys dont want it remove it

Second
The next map is a snowy/glacier type map there is nothing wrong but if u guys can remove that stair from back no one use it make the side open so player can jump and defend not in a spamming way but in a way u guys can remove those stair in behind no one use it (it is use less) and their are hole below in which player can enter the goal room can be stop but if u guys make the side in a way like it could be better (make it shorter if u added those hole so the attacker can have an advantage too) would be the best
Third
An other map is the forest type map like if u guys can make just one hole just like backward the area near the goal u can enter and stop them from forward and from both side not in a spamming way like in abusing way for the defender and the attacker would not be annoied
2​
About the party make it like if i type /p help i can see all cmd of it i cant kick player or i cant change team if i am playing 2v2 bridge or something it is super anoning for me to actually see those cmd it would be helpful 3
i am banned from chat for 6 days and for what spamming i didn't even do it like i was just saying in the chat (if someone wanna play 2v2 bridge type 123 how are actually good) i copy that and paste in it in the chat not even spamming just waiting for like 5s then again like
4​
if i am muted if i type something to someone let them know i am muted for like this much period like my friends think i am ignoring them or something it is super anoning
5:
if u add a update let us know like i didn't know u guys added /report or something like i added that suggestion i feel super weird after watching u guys added it
add queue for playing 2v2 3v3 4v4 bridge or more gamemode which can be played people mostly go to block for playing bridge 2v2 3v3 rather than making a party because u guys keep baning people from chat so make the queue
so i hope u guys look after these things/suggestions i pointed out

Reason(s):
i have pointed out everything in the suggestion section

Example(s):

Last edited:

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
This is a copy of old suggestion. Do note you have feature to edit threads, so this suggestion is useless and break suggestion rules

stockphoto

Minecraft username:
duelx408

Suggestion:
suggestion in a arrange way

Detailed description:
1:Add skin to gapples like redstone or a golden carrots or even potato if u want

2:Some problem with bridge maps i wanna suggest

first:

U guys didnt add name to the map so i dont know how to express it but ill try my best add names to the map

the first map is a speedway like road way type map the player how play alot of bridge like me hate that map because the map has a top way path like if u are good in bow hitting with a good ping u can easly pass throw and abuse that upper hole towards the goal room like make it in a way make the front area and open the glass and remove the side ways no like ill be honest u can jump from top and easily stop it lower the spawning area in such a way so we can stop if u guys dont want it remove it

second:

The next map is a snowy/glacier type map there is nothing wrong but if u guys can remove that stair from back no can use it make the side open so player can jump and def not in a spaming way but in a way u guys can remove those stair in behind no can use it and their are hole below in which player can enter the goal room can be stop but if u guys make the side in a way like it could be better would be the best

Third:

An other map is the forest type map like if u guys can make the just an one hole just like backward the spamming area near the goal u can enter and stop them form forward and from both side not in a spamming way like in abusing way for the defender

3: About the party make it like if i type /p help i can see all cmd of it i cant kick player or i cant change team if i am playing 2v2 bridge or something it is supper anoing

4: i am banned from chat for 6 days and for what spamming i didnt even do it like i was just saying in the chat (if someone wanna play 2v2 bridge type 123 how are actually good) i copy that and paste in the chat not even spamming just waiting for like 5s then again like

5:

if i am muted if i type something to someone let them know i am muted for like this much period like my friends think i am ignoring them or something it is supper anoing

so i hope u guys look after these thing i pointed it out in my last suggestion but i guess it was all over the place

6: if u add a update let us know like i didnt know u guys added /report or something like i added that suggetion i feel super weird after watching u guys added it

Reason(s):

Example(s):
um nice suggestion tho but too big to read so still +1

OP
OP
duelx408

duelx408

This is a copy of old suggestion. Do note you have feature to edit threads, so this suggestion is useless and break suggestion rules
Bruh i dont have all day to write suggestions i dont even know what is threads (maybe writing things in a group way) and this is not a copy and u guys are working on such suggestions let us know how would i know and if fricking writing things in a group way is not allowed then stop calling my previous message a all of over the place mess like i am trying my best to explain and u guys are literally ragging at this point i am just saying add gapples skin in bridge some bridge map problem people getting banned from chat for not even spamming or abusing just for saying (if any one wanna play 2v2 bridge type 123) your mods abuse that they are writing the msg in a spammy way and cant change team in party playing in the same team in practice in any game so there should be a way of changing team add a party queue or add different queue for 2v2 3v3 4v4 (this is new)

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Bruh i dont have all day to write suggestions i dont even know what is threads (maybe writing things in a group way) and this is not a copy and u guys are working on such suggestions let us know how would i know and if fricking writing things in a group way is not allowed then stop calling my previous message a all of over the place mess like i am trying my best to explain and u guys are literally ragging at this point i am just saying add gapples skin in bridge some bridge map problem people getting banned from chat for not even spamming or abusing just for saying (if any one wanna play 2v2 bridge type 123) your mods abuse that they are writing the msg in a spammy way and cant change team in party playing in the same team in practice in any game so there should be a way of changing team add a party queue or add different queue for 2v2 3v3 4v4 (this is new)
" I don't have all day"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-20-13-23-42-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-20-13-23-42-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    621.7 KB · Views: 2

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
exactly we don't have all day either to sit and understand the messy paragraph u wrote with bad grammar bunch of spelling mistakes and sentences that noone can even understand. i am not trying to be rude but dude the things u wrote prevously was really hard to understand. we were just asking you to clear up the mess in more simple terms make heading or different paragraph for different suggestions. as the rules state you cannot suggest that has already been suggested and thats exactly what i was pointing out. about the "thread" problem, I am just asking you to edit your old thread or suggestion if u don't understand what a "thread" means instead of creating a exact same suggestion.

OP
OP
duelx408

duelx408

" I don't have all day"
Eyyoo i dont have all day i mean i am a human being i have other things to do in life i cant type suggestions again and again u guys need more context noice like i dont get any thing from it rather it makes your server better

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Eyyoo i dont have all day i mean i am a human being i have other things to do in life i cant type suggestions again and again u guys need more context noice like i dont get any thing from it rather it makes your server better
no we just want u to formet your suggestion so its more readable

OP
OP
duelx408

duelx408

exactly we don't have all day either to sit and understand the messy paragraph u wrote with bad grammar bunch of spelling mistakes and sentences that noone can even understand. i am not trying to be rude but dude the things u wrote prevously was really hard to understand. we were just asking you to clear up the mess in more simple terms make heading or different paragraph for different suggestions. as the rules state you cannot suggest that has already been suggested and thats exactly what i was pointing out. about the "thread" problem, I am just asking you to edit your old thread or suggestion if u don't understand what a "thread" means instead of creating a exact same suggestion.
Sorry for the inconveniences ill try to edit it but i am typing on my mobile so it is hard for me i am away from my home so i would try my best make it better with less grammar mistakes sorry for that🙃

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Sorry for the inconveniences ill try to edit it but i am typing on my mobile so it is hard for me i am away from my home so i would try my best make it better with less grammar mistakes sorry for that🙃
half of my suggestions are written using mobile, u wont find people complaining. thats a lame excuse.

OP
OP
duelx408

duelx408

half of my suggestions are written using mobile, u wont find people complaining. thats a lame excuse.
I am not use to it can u talk to me on dis i can explain u easily on that cant find any edit option on this page my id on dis is duel

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
I am not use to it can u talk to me on dis i can explain u easily on that cant find any edit option on this page my id on dis is duel
u can find edit or delete option under ur thread or suggestion. if u need more help u can open a support ticket or ask for help from community in community help channel in pika network discord server

OP
OP
duelx408

duelx408

u can find edit or delete option under ur thread or suggestion. if u need more help u can open a support ticket or ask for help from community in community help channel in pika network discord server.
Check it out now is it better??

OP
OP
duelx408

duelx408

u can find edit or delete option under ur thread or suggestion. if u need more help u can open a support ticket or ask for help from community in community help channel in pika network discord server
Bruh is there still something wrong with it atleast let me know if not give it a +1 point

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Bruh is there still something wrong with it atleast let me know if not give it a +1 point
already suggested and ik it was by u and the issue is that its still against the rule to suggest something that is already suggested. what i am saying you to edit the old suggestion

OP
OP
duelx408

duelx408

already suggested and ik it was by u and the issue is that its still against the rule to suggest something that is already suggested. what i am saying you to edit the old suggestion
I deleted the old suggestion

OP
OP
duelx408

duelx408

@B1ueRay i have deleted that suggestion is it still breaking some rule atleast let me know u just vanished and doesn't reply back for like a whole day bruh i really want these suggestions added to the game

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
@B1ueRay i have deleted that suggestion is it still breaking some rule atleast let me know u just vanished and doesn't reply back for like a whole day bruh i really want these suggestions added to the game
I don't think so. Just wait for a reply from the staff I don't main in practise pvp so I can't tell if it's something those who main in practise would like it.

OP
OP
duelx408

duelx408

I don't think so. Just wait for a reply from the staff I don't main in practise pvp so I can't tell if it's something those who main in practise would like it.
thx for the help appreciate it