Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Improve Factions Plugin (Chests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Improve Factions Plugin (Chests)

Detailed description:
So for factions, you can't open chests in other factions' territory. I think that to have better factions servers, you should make the chests in a claimed base able to be opened.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions
Classic Factions

Reason:
so people won't have to spend more money on ceggs and TNT to get into chests. It would make a better economy and have a more enjoyable playing experience.

Example:
Just look at some videos on bigger factions servers such as Saico, TheArchon, or Cosmic. In every raid, the raiders are able to open chests in other factions' land.

GeeGee

Pika Lover
+ 1
This has been suggested several times before (even on Boris era) but the owner wants to keep factions in the stone age and wont change it. But who knows... with the holydays upon us and normal facs almost dead, a miracle of xmas may happen and this gets to be implemented.

I advice you to Stop watching videos of those servers where raiding is fun because you will get frustrated. In normal facs raiding is a tortuous endeavor, i recommend not to try it.

Thav01

Veteran
Thank you for your suggestion, some players would agree to this whilst some would not. It is possible that this can be added to the ClassicFactions server. Will be considered!

Status
Not open for further replies.