Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: Improve Build-UHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Improve Build-UHC

Detailed description:
I think you should make a build limit of around 15 at most. Also, I think you should make it so we can actually pick up water/lava . Last, being able to mine and pick up blocks would be nice. Oh, also can you fix a bug where the blocks/lava/water placed last round are still in the map?

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
There are a ton of campers that just build up high. I have encountered many that think they are PvP gods because they just sit up in a skybase 50 blocks in the air and bowspam down at you. Also, being able to pick up lava/water/blocks would be cool as then you can reuse the things you start out with. Last, it is annoying when I'm trying to play PotPvP or Gapple and there is a bunch of blocks and lava/water sources in the way from the last round.

Example:

DqrkneZz

Veteran
+100000000 Really needed but i think staff are already preparing it. When you mean build limit, you mean 15 high? That's too much if you mean this. I'd suggest 6-7.

Zrotix

Epic Pika
+1
I really think that there needs to be a major update, fixing all of the bugs.

OP
OP
Ov3rpowered

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
+100000000 Really needed but i think staff are already preparing it. When you mean build limit, you mean 15 high? That's too much if you mean this. I'd suggest 6-7.
Good point. TBH 15 is a little high. 6-7 is perfect tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.