Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Ideas toward hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris2789

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Ideas toward hackers

Detailed description:
Although I know that Pika is a cracked server, but some small things need to be evaluate to remove more hackers around the server. For example, I know that the staffs are trying to add more helpers around the server to depopulate the amount of hackers around the server but I feel like most of these hackers lie around the eggwars servers. Nowadays you can almost never win a game because of those hackers using unfair clients to find an easy way out. I know that we can report them to staff but in that time that we are creating a ticket and for the time for a staff member to open that ticket, that person is already ruining 10-15 other games where peoples who are trying to have fun playing with their friends etc... Some adjustments that I recommend is to add PAC client to ban some of the easy hacks recognize. For the helper situation I feel like helpers never get on eggwars servers other than if they are playing a quick game since in eggwars, there not really a fun thing for a helper to do other than going from game to game looking for hackers.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars

Reason:
I choose those servers because that's where peoples mostly pvp and where there usually a huge crowd.

Example:
Couple weeks ago, I was playing a game of eggwars with couple friends and this one guy who was hacking ruined the game for me and my friends. I managed to record him and make a support ticket for a staff to report him. I was pissed for a couple of minutes because me and my friend manage to kill the other teams and yet fall to a hacker. My friend had to go after so I stayed at spawn of Op eggwars for couple minutes then this guy who was in a game died and came to spawn and was cursing and mad because that same hacker did the same thing to him in the final rounds and basically ruined the game for the guy also.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
They are improving on anticheats .... i think there is less staff on eggwARS / skywars .... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.