Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Suggestion: Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olly

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Hub

Detailed description:
I really wish they would fix the hub its super laggy when I get on it takes me 10 20 min just to get to the server I want I'm pretty sure it's you It doesn't happen to me on any other server but this one

"I'm pretty sure it's not me tell me if im wrong"

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
players will really not have a hard time getting to the server they want to play on

Example:
It lags you back it opens menu then closes it freeze's you in 1 spot it super laggy

Farcanal

I have the same problem. I type my password in and it won't say I have logged in until 20 seconds later. Then it takes a long time to join a server using a compass. I tried walking up to the actual server people (standing in an arc) but I get rubber-banded back to the same spot and cannot move.

YourWheezy

Yes, I have a very similar problem I join the server I'm in the hub but a few seconds later I move and it teleports me back.

RandyDandy

Veteran
i have the same problem... sometimes it took me 30 minutes or 1 hour just to get in a server... pretty sure Yoeri is looking forward to fix this issue... thanks for your suggestion ;)

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
I kinda like it, if I have spyware on my computer the hackers will only see half of my Minecraft password because the rest of it lags before it is shown xD

But yeah fix the spawn for US, laggy players.

GameL0rd

Yeah i've too encountered that problem on others servers, but on pika it doesn't happen to me.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I kinda like it, if I have spyware on my computer the hackers will only see half of my Minecraft password because the rest of it lags before it is shown xD

But yeah fix the spawn for US, laggy players.
Well I am Dutch and I have the same problem. I lag, can't move, though my FPS is the same as normal; laggy.
However on my brothers PC with 400-500+ FPS I can just login, walk, open the selector instantly etc.

I don't know how this is possible. It looks like with less FPS you will receive later feedback, though that theoretically isn't possible since (FPS) lag and ping are two different things.

But yea, if it can be fixed so I can also go to the hub normally on my own PC would be nice :)
I don't think this should be a suggestion tho. I think it'd fit the Bug Report section better (https://pika-network.net/link-forums/bug-report-submission.126/)

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Well I am Dutch and I have the same problem. I lag, can't move, though my FPS is the same as normal; laggy.
However on my brothers PC with 400-500+ FPS I can just login, walk, open the selector instantly etc.

I don't know how this is possible. It looks like with less FPS you will receive later feedback, though that theoretically isn't possible since (FPS) lag and ping are two different things.

But yea, if it can be fixed so I can also go to the hub normally on my own PC would be nice :)
I don't think this should be a suggestion tho. I think it'd fit the Bug Report section better (https://pika-network.net/link-forums/bug-report-submission.126/)
@YourWheezy if you dislike this, can you give a reason to?

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Hub

Detailed description:
I really wish they would fix the hub its super laggy when I get on it takes me 10 20 min just to get to the server I want I'm pretty sure it's you It doesn't happen to me on any other server but this one

Other

Reason:
players will really not have a hard time getting to the server they want to play on

Example:
It lags you back it opens menu then closes it freeze's you in 1 spot it super laggy
I dont find it laggy at all? Probably your pc is not adapted?

AbedKilani

Veteran
@progamer745 When you say lag do you mean FPS lag or like connection lag? Because my fps seems fine but I still take so much time to join a server unless my internet was like nasa's which is kinda rare.

DiaMic

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Hub

Detailed description:

Other

Reason:

Example:
It can be your connection. Because for me it was fixed like a month ago. I would ask it to a staffmember
Greatings Micah

OP
OP
O

Olly

Pika Lover
@progamer745 When you say lag do you mean FPS lag or like connection lag? Because my fps seems fine but I still take so much time to join a server unless my internet was like nasa's which is kinda rare.
It's just the hub I though it was my internet or PC but everyone else is saying it lags

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
This usually doesn't happen for me when my internet is blazing fast, which is rarely.
Same, I don't lag in the hub.... And I don't see why players should stay in the hub??
It's better if the hub lag a lot, and that the other servers are smooth...
My opinion tho

rockheart001

It is not laggy at all for me , but I know a lot of my friends have the same problem so get that fixed Dutch.

AbedKilani

Veteran
Same, I don't lag in the hub.... And I don't see why players should stay in the hub??
It's better if the hub lag a lot, and that the other servers are smooth...
My opinion tho
I think what they meant is that the hub takes time to move them from one server to another, no one really spends time scouting the hub, unless they're fairly new.

Status
Not open for further replies.