Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: /helpop

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd618

Supporter
Suggestion:
/helpop

Detailed description:
Add command /helpop ( question )

I seen a lot of players asking questions related to server but none answer them , other players seems kinda selfish / rude . So I suggest to add this command since chat wont be spammed by question from new players and it's simple to use also will test activity of staff members .

How does it works ?

Staff members will see asked question like :

[HelpOp]PikaMember>>How to create island ?

And they should answer :

/msg PikaMember /is .

Staff will be always hidden from tab and their private message will be toggle off , so they wont be spammed and will be more focused on HelpOp ...
In fact it will also prove that PikaNetwork have active staff online , will incerase reputation and popularity of community .

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
This will help the new players to get answer on posted question .

Example:
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=4888876013&photo_id=9801764335

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 It is definitely a command that the Pika-Network Staff Team should add.

Markbona

Pika Lover
Its helpful to a new players to answer. But i think it would be better if
  • Players have 10 minutes break before they can post another helpop comannd

OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
Its helpful to a new players to answer. But i think it would be better if
  • Players have 10 minutes break before they can post another helpop comannd

I agree with this one , there should be cooldown at least 3-5 mins , so staff wont get spammed .

your friend :)

+1 we need this for new player, not OG's
I think this was on pika but they take it off not sure

Cidnynator

Support! But yeah, as stated above a cooldown would be required. If you need any further help you could ask for that in the first message and a staff could come and talk to you through pm:s or something?

But yeah, +1!

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
this is already in some server, + /helpop is to people that are opped as the command itself states

DODE2K

Veteran
this is already in some server, + /helpop is to people that are opped as the command itself states
No not really its not for oped people
Staff members Can see it too if they have permissions too

I actually agree with the idea that there should be a cooldown for it

MariaShy

Pika Member
Its a great Idea and as said previously a cool down would be needed as to prevent players from spamming chat but another thing that may be needed is that the question have to be certain letters long so staff don't get players just saying "hi" or "Hacker"

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
+1
I would like to see this added on Op Sb cuz i get tons Of msgs and spam from ppl and this would help them

Heroruler

Pika Member
+1 because he will be helpful to the new players when I was new here I didn't know anything for the server I learn it because I meet a great helper who help me a lot.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I'm trying really hard to spot any negative thing this may cause (To have a good opinion about this) but I can't find anything that important. (Except for abuse which could be prevented by the cooldown) So, yes this would be really helpful for players so I give you a +1!

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello there @nd618 !
The reason that this situation is left out in a blur, is because we do not want everyone to have this command, the reason behind it is that we have had our issues with abuse of the command. People spamming the command and asking for help that Un Opped people could help with as well.
Everyone prefers to first go to the higher ups, we want people to use the /report command (Wich is in the stages to be implemented on all of Pika's servers.) and it seems like no one is using it. The helpop command has been suggested countless of times during staff meetings, and it got denied again and again, it is just not really efficient.
As much as I want it to be implemented, I think it will not be implemented since the command gets abused too much.
That is the reason I am going to downvote this suggestion.

Regardless of my opinion, this does not mean that this will or will not get implemented, there is always a chance. And I am not the one to make such decisions, that is to the Head-Staff and YOU, the players, to decide.
Thank you for your suggestion, have a nice day! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.