Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Prison OP Prison Suggestion: Help me any staff that controls prisoner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroshini

Suggestion:
Help me any staff that controls prisoner.

Detailed description:
I was going to work for rank free on prisoner and then i went to sell quartz on someone's plot then i got kicked out for no reason to the main lobby not the spawn my sister get the same bug as me too. please help us.. im rank z my sister name is Shine_Yami Mine is Kuroshini T.T

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Prison

Reason:
because its a bug that disturbs us i was crying like crazy so i went to the forums and report it

Example:

Matik212

If this happens with only one player's plot just don't sell to that plot and sell somewhere else. Players sometimes close their plots and make it so that players cannot go on their plots.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
If this happens with only one player's plot just don't sell to that plot and sell somewhere else. Players sometimes close their plots and make it so that players cannot go on their plots.

Pretty sure you missed the point of his post. He can't relog because he's trapped on the plot and the plot kicks him out to hub. He's asking for staff to help him/his sister by tp'ing them out of the bugged plot

PernicaTeodor

Pika Member
You were denied on the plot maybe? That used to cause the problem for me, try re-logging with another account and ask the plot owner to undeny you, then you won't be glitching anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.