Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Suggestion: Group Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmmpradeep

Pika Lover
IGN
Kmpradeep
Suggestion:
Group Chat

Detailed description:
When more then 2 players working on something /msg is useless and they have to talk in public chat. Adding new command that lets players make chat groups will make public chat junk free.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
It helps to make public chat better.

Example:

Mikayu

Not 100% sure but I think /party is a thing. You can make a group with a few people and talk in party chat. Players in your party can not hit you and you cant hit them. Other pika servers have this command so try it on survival..

Moon_420

Banned
They should honestly add Bungeecord-Friends that will allow you to have Friends which you can do /f and check If they are online/offline what server they are playing etc. And most importantly the plugin I'm referring to has @friends chat which allows you to talk to your friends that you have added in your Friends list :). +1 from me I reallly want to have friends on the server and check if they are online/offline and what server they play on.

Plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/friends3-0-mc1-8-x-1-12-x.12063/
Bungeecord Addon to it: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/friends3-0-mc1-8-x-1-12-x-bungeecord-addon.28909/

PLEASE ADD.

OP
OP
kmmpradeep

kmmpradeep

Pika Lover
IGN
Kmpradeep
Not 100% sure but I think /party is a thing. You can make a group with a few people and talk in party chat. Players in your party can not hit you and you cant hit them. Other pika servers have this command so try it on survival..
There is no such thing in survival. Its hard to chat when 3 or more players working on something together.

Status
Not open for further replies.