Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion]: Golden&NotchApple Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giorgoskou

Server:Op Factions&Normal Factions

Suggestion: Put a cooldown like 60 sec (or something more than 30 sec because 30 sec is the regeneration effect) on the Golden Apple and the Notch apple

Reason:We all know that PikaNetwork gives a lot of gold apples and god apples in the Normal factions or the Op factions.But a fight with so manny gold and notch apples can be boring and someone will only die when he dont have any more apples,because he can just spam them.

Example:If someone is in a battle one time he will need to eat a Notch Or a Golden apple,But when the effects ends he/she will just spam another one.So i thought it could be good for the server if u just had a cooldown so players can learn how to play with instant health pots or even play defensive for a little. e2d772921635355168b8762ee65ea3103a725437.png

M7Games_HD

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
M7Games_HD
i dislike it , because pvp servers depends on the Gapple

SiriPlays

This idea would just wreck the pvp style in opfactions. Since I play their and I am a fan of that style, I don't want to see change with the pvp mechanics.

faydee

Veteran
Server:Op Factions&Normal Factions

Suggestion: Put a cooldown like 60 sec (or something more than 30 sec because 30 sec is the regeneration effect) on the Golden Apple and the Notch apple

Reason:We all know that PikaNetwork gives a lot of gold apples and god apples in the Normal factions or the Op factions.But a fight with so manny gold and notch apples can be boring and someone will only die when he dont have any more apples,because he can just spam them.

Example:If someone is in a battle one time he will need to eat a Notch Or a Golden apple,But when the effects ends he/she will just spam another one.So i thought it could be good for the server if u just had a cooldown so players can learn how to play with instant health pots or even play defensive for a little. View attachment 2803
I dont agree , cause in op factions you can die pretty easily , it all depend on your gear not only gapples if your helmet broke then your boots rip you died !

OP
OP
G

Giorgoskou

I dont agree , cause in op factions you can die pretty easily , it all depend on your gear not only gapples if your helmet broke then your boots rip you died !
You may be right thanks for telling me.I forgot how much the gear counts in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.