Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: Gen buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coleb2432

Suggestion:
Gen buckets

Detailed description:
I think that people that have a rank in Factions should be able to have a command like /genBucket "Cobble" or like obby
I fell like that would be a nice command to make bases faster because i think its fair for how much we pay for are rank!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions
Galactix

Reason:
I think that people that have a rank in Factions should be able to have a command like /genBucket "Cobble" or like obby
I fell like that would be a nice command to make bases faster because i think its fair for how much we pay for are rank!

Example:
Lets say People that have a rank have a a water or lava bukket in there hand they would do "/genBukket Cobble" and then when u place it down it regens cobble or lava People with a rank sould be the only ones that get it because if people with no ranks get it the server would be more op

UhDexterrrr

Veteran
and also I disagree with the command we should just be able to place them down and they gen its pretty easy

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
and also I disagree with the command we should just be able to place them down and they gen its pretty easy
Try to keep your posts in one concise post. It looks spammy if you do it this way

As for the suggestion...

This seems to ruin factions base building, at least in OG factions where I spend my time. This would allow basically anyone to spam 50+ walls in under an hour which seems completely overpowered. It also ruins raiding. How can you raid a base if a donator can instantly regen the wall? As for lag, I don't understand how people think basically world editing in 50 walls is someone less laggy on the server than individually water genning each wall. This would lag the server horribly. All in all this is a bad suggestion

UhDexterrrr

Veteran
I'm sorry I didn't mean to spam. But to reply back I think it is a good idea for the players who don't have a rank on the server he/she mentioned. see I have /fly so its easier for me but say someone doesn't have a rank they have to go through all the trouble to gen walls when really you can just place buckets. I also get the 50 walls but they could setup a timer for how long you have to wait to place more buckets. its hard to explain you'll have to see it in action.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I'm sorry I didn't mean to spam. But to reply back I think it is a good idea for the players who don't have a rank on the server he/she mentioned. see I have /fly so its easier for me but say someone doesn't have a rank they have to go through all the trouble to gen walls when really you can just place buckets. I also get the 50 walls but they could setup a timer for how long you have to wait to place more buckets. its hard to explain you'll have to see it in action.

They mentioned factions just like I did, and if this did become a thing, it would be for donators, NOT for players without ranks. Most of all, this is still terrible lag-wise

OP
OP
C

Coleb2432

OK well i think that people that use over 150$ sould be abel to have op bases

UhDexterrrr

Veteran
I disagree with that idea. I would wanna pay over 100$ just to have a op base. its like basically saying if your a non-donor you might as well not play. the idea is to have fun not pay money to have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.