Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] GamingwithPyroZ - Report Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingwithPyroZ

Epic Pika
Server:
Forums

Suggestion:
Putting a REPORT button beside of [HOME - FORUMS - LEADERBOARDS etc..]

Reason:
Now many "New" to forums people cant find the report button anywhere unless they click on FORUMS and go down to find report.. So they will instead post it at Support Ticket or Games. When i was new i was confused where was the Report button.. So i instead post it at support ticket. This also let me access to Report section faster instead of going Forums and go down click..

Example: Well just put a button that said REPORT beside top of those 9 button

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
I agree this suggestion because if i report someone i search it to google so putting it in forums must be faster and quicker

Jeear

Legendary Pika
Totally unnecessary. It takes more time to do what you are suggesting than to click the Forums button and scroll down.
I agree this suggestion because if i report someone i search it to google so putting it in forums must be faster and quicker
Huh I don't get this. Why would you need to google it, it's literally in the forums already?

OP
OP
GamingwithPyroZ

GamingwithPyroZ

Epic Pika
But some people wont search for it.. I still see some people put report on games section

Status
Not open for further replies.