Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] Galactix hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeston01

Pika Member
  • Server
    Galactix
  • Suggestion
    so far in the last 3 seasons of playing in galactix.. there is so MANY hackers... especially when the timezone is opposite... pls. hire more helpers on galactix, on factions and opfac there are many helpers, but in galactix... like NONE... pls. send helpers to galactix
  • Reason
    Because all don't want hackers.. and galactix have MANY, like TONS of hackers..

Aidenken

Yeah All Staff Are Trying To Make Server Better
But Its Cracked Server Even The Premium Player Switch Into Cracked Account And Then They Hacks Too

Aidenken

You Have To See
There Is So Many Server Like Eggwars OpEggwars Skywars Classic Skywars Etc
I Think There is A Lots Of Server But Less Helpers And Mods
Somebody Have To Apply The Helper

OP
OP
Jeston01

Jeston01

Pika Member
ill apply.. xD. but i have so many kick and spam due to inappropriate behavior.. like when i trash talk some scrub hackers

DODE2K

Veteran
yes i agree i played galactix faction for nearly 6 months and from what i noticed is that there is nearly no staff members go there
i mean in those 6 months the times i got killed by a hacker in spawn is like uncountable
so the only way was to ban hackers is to record them which not all people can't do

so i suggest to make a helper only for galactic (probably one of the trial one )

note: the reason in the first place that i quit galactic beside the ton of hackers is its too damn op
we made tell now like 100000000000000 suggesting asking for staff to nerf the custom arrows and also to remove the tnt arrows /add new enchants
and also the bugs on galaxtix been there for ever
i started playing galactix 2 weeks after it got released and since then there was that (gui/notes)i don't know what they called ..........that say you can withdraw your xp with a (/xpbottle) i said let me try it
but it was disabled due to a bug back then i thought that it might take like 2 weeks -1 month for them to fix that bug but tell now the bug never got fixed

like please pika give some attention to galactix

Last edited:

Aidenken

I guess There No Helper For Galactic Faction
I mean No Left
I Think They Have To Find The Trail One .
But WHERE ????
WHERE ?????
They Really Have To Focus

Aidenken

Don't Worry
Everything Gonna Fine Soon [I can Said That xD]

Kamerplant

Veteran
Hey,

Last time when i was there i banned like only 2 people, but i will be more online to check ;)

Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.