Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Friend list

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeFinniE

Suggestion:
Friend list

Detailed description:
Sending a friend request just like trusting someone.
the command will be /friend [name of the player]
and they can go to their friend's island.
commands are:
/is go [name of the player]
/trust [name] its kinda same with /is coop
/is friends: to see the list of their friends

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
I think of this as a friendly thing for everyone. It's either they will do it or not. And to show your friends how creative you are.

Example:
ItsFinnMhorein (me): /friend thepoisonivyy
thepoisonivyy:/accept friend

Because thepoisonivyy is now my friend. i can
/is go thepoisonivyy
and if an owner friends another owner
/trust thepoisonivyy
as what i've said. /is friends will list out your friends

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
:p you always mention me in your posts xD

Anyway, I suggest you download 5zig mod. It allows players to send a friend request to another. As to going to another island, im not sure that will be implemented bec we already have /tpa as long as the other player is online. As for the trust command, you can also try /is coop. Reminder: you dont need to coop all ur friends to avoid confusion or possibly griefing (hope not)

This is actually a very good idea suggestion. I think that we should implement this onto Pika, first of all because it is a very big server and if you come across someone that you meet for the first time, then you can do ./friend add (username) and then you can see when they are online, and perhaps leave them a message when they are offline saying something with a ./friend message (message)

I don't think that this should be for just skyblock, this should be server-wide. However, excellent suggestion, I hope that it gets added in-game. :)

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
This is actually a very good idea suggestion. I think that we should implement this onto Pika, first of all because it is a very big server and if you come across someone that you meet for the first time, then you can do ./friend add (username) and then you can see when they are online, and perhaps leave them a message when they are offline saying something with a ./friend message (message)

I don't think that this should be for just skyblock, this should be server-wide. However, excellent suggestion, I hope that it gets added in-game. :)
Ohh yeah. Why not add that too. Great idea!

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Really good idea.
+1
Unfortunately i don't think thats possible as there is a Skyblock plugin that I don't think can be modified.

Status
Not open for further replies.