Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Forum edit post button

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd618

Supporter
Suggestion:
Forum edit post button

Detailed description:
In some section of forums we are not allowed to edit when we make mistake . It will be nice to add button "edit" so we don't have to delete post then write it again .

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
Easier and more efficient correction of mistakes .

Example:
No edit button :
http://imgur.com/a/WKw9Y

shadow1755

Epic Pika
this is a good idea but will not get accept because it will mess with the storage of documents (i post this long time ago and got denied)
I hope this time will get accept

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Everyone says there is that button, and I agreed but my latest suggestion made me realize in the suggestion area I don't have an edit button and I believe this is what the OP is referring to. In the survival area I could edit my post but in suggestions I can't. xP hope this is true for everyone and makes sense to most!

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
You should all be able to edit threads in 90% of the sub forums. Only specific forums, Like suggestions, are blocked from editing. This is usually a decision made on preventing disagreements and/or keeping an organised Archive. A good example is I blocked suggestion threads from being edited to stop users messing with the thread title, this prevents the form archive system running into threads it does not recognise.
Suggestion Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.